+ Reply to Thread

Thread: ESPN Defense of the Week (Non-BCS)

Varsity Bulldog TDAWG is a jewel in the roughTDAWG is a jewel in the roughTDAWG is a jewel in the roughTDAWG is a jewel in the roughTDAWG is a jewel in the roughTDAWG is a jewel in the roughTDAWG is a jewel in the roughTDAWG is a jewel in the roughTDAWG is a jewel in the roughTDAWG is a jewel in the roughTDAWG is a jewel in the rough TDAWG's Avatar

ESPN Defense of the Week (Non-BCS)

ESPN Defense of the Week (Non-BCS)

http://myespn.go.com/blogs/ncfnation...-the-Week.html
    TDAWG

Champ Amos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond repute

Re: ESPN Defense of the Week (Non-BCS)

Quote Originally Posted by TDAWG View Post
    Well deserved!

2006 & 2011 BB&B Men's Bracket Champion (investigation underway) boxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond repute

Re: ESPN Defense of the Week (Non-BCS)

Our "D" pounded those guys the fourth quarter. I honestly think none of them wanted the ball! Even when their punt hit Howze and they recovered, I said to my friend, "Watch this! They can't move the ball AT ALL!"

+ Reply to Thread