+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: We Are...BULLDOGS!!

Varsity Bulldog bayouboyz is just really nicebayouboyz is just really nicebayouboyz is just really nicebayouboyz is just really nicebayouboyz is just really nicebayouboyz is just really nicebayouboyz is just really nicebayouboyz is just really nice

We Are...BULLDOGS!!

happened during the 4th quarter...indistinct at first, then it kept getting louder and louder - loved it! sent chills down my spine!

Big Dog localdawg is an unknown

Re: We Are...BULLDOGS!!

That definately can be a cheer that sticks around a while! You gotta love it!

GATA Goddess and Ultimate Fan Winner 2011 Dawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond repute Dawgmatic's Avatar

I did love it. It was awesome. THAT is the way it is supposed to be! Let's don't wait till the 4th quarter next game!

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

It wasn't long and contrieved -

It wasn't planned -

It was SIMPLE and EFFECTIVE -

Just what it needed to be -
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Sounded great, too. Sounded more like 50K fans than 25K. Everybody was really into it.

HD

Varsity Bulldog bayouboyz is just really nicebayouboyz is just really nicebayouboyz is just really nicebayouboyz is just really nicebayouboyz is just really nicebayouboyz is just really nicebayouboyz is just really nicebayouboyz is just really nice

i thought the timing of it was perfect. not sure how/who started it but kudos!

Champ Tdawg87 is a jewel in the roughTdawg87 is a jewel in the roughTdawg87 is a jewel in the roughTdawg87 is a jewel in the roughTdawg87 is a jewel in the roughTdawg87 is a jewel in the roughTdawg87 is a jewel in the roughTdawg87 is a jewel in the roughTdawg87 is a jewel in the roughTdawg87 is a jewel in the roughTdawg87 is a jewel in the rough Tdawg87's Avatar

Yeah, I liked that too. Not sure who started that, but I see a t-shirt with that coming in the near future.

On a side note, it sure beats the HELL out move the chains, move the chains...That is so high school sounding. Something just not right about cheering a first down. It should be banned!

Champ Choudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond repute Choudawg86's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bayouboyz View Post
    happened during the 4th quarter...indistinct at first, then it kept getting louder and louder - loved it! sent chills down my spine!
    that was absolutely my favorite moment from the entire night.

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tdawg87 View Post
    Yeah, I liked that too. Not sure who started that, but I see a t-shirt with that coming in the near future.

On a side note, it sure beats the HELL out move the chains, move the chains...That is so high school sounding. Something just not right about cheering a first down. It should be banned!
    BBBOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

MTC is good, original and nearly everyone does it!!

Thank you Mr. Robken for leading the "WE ARE.... BULLDAWGS!!" cheer. EVERYONE in my section was doing it, and even got some wow's out of the State fans near us.

Champ DrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the rough

the cheerleaders asked Jim Robken to start it; but he worked it and worked it until it got the crowd in a frenzy.

Great going; it was quite nice

Big Dog TruDawg is a jewel in the roughTruDawg is a jewel in the roughTruDawg is a jewel in the roughTruDawg is a jewel in the roughTruDawg is a jewel in the roughTruDawg is a jewel in the roughTruDawg is a jewel in the roughTruDawg is a jewel in the roughTruDawg is a jewel in the roughTruDawg is a jewel in the roughTruDawg is a jewel in the rough TruDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DocMarvin362 View Post
    BBBOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

MTC is good, original and nearly everyone does it!!

Thank you Mr. Robken for leading the "WE ARE.... BULLDAWGS!!" cheer. EVERYONE in my section was doing it, and even got some wow's out of the State fans near us.
    Agreed I love both cheers. Our fans need to stay in the game for every game.

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Tell that to K-State...

We kinda improvised it from them after the trip up there in 2001 - go so freaking tired of hearing "AND THAT'S ANOTHER K-STATE FIRST DOWNNNN!"
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

It was an awesome moment that needs to be happen every game! And MTC is also a tradition that should never die.

Champ markay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant future markay714's Avatar

Quit that. I LOVE "Move the Chains". It is my all time favorite! I had my nieces with me, and Cal&Ken has failed in her job of teaching them the finer points of football (I probably knew when I was five, huh?). Anyway, that was a great teaching tool cheer - I could show 'em they'd get to do it when WE had the ball and we got to that far orange marker with the ball. I'm sure they'll be bleacher coaches like the rest of you guys by the end of the season!

2005 & 2006 Pick 'Em Champion oledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant future oledawg66's Avatar

I told my son on the way home that I thought that moment was when the La Tech crowd came of age. Its always been east side vs west side, young crowd vs blue hairs, etc etc etc. At that moment, we became ONE. And the way it started, barely perceptable and built to a crescendo, made the hair on the back of my neck stand on end. I hate organized cheers and when that was first introduced, I thought how panzy ass can you get. Like trying to get one side to say "Go" and the other side to say Bulldogs. That is so lame. In order to work, cheers need to be spontaneous and spring up from the passion of the moment like "How Bout Dem Dawgs," and I like "Move the Chains." But the way this happened in the 4th quarter was spontaneous and from the heart and it worked.

+ Reply to Thread