+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Tech's Pregame Music

Big Dog localdawg is an unknown

Tech's Pregame Music

Apparently the players are WWE fans. As I was listening to the pregame music watching the players, I hear not one, but two WWE wrestler themes... I think that the the The Game is appropriate. It's all about the game, and how you play it...

Big Dog LTUIronDawg is a jewel in the roughLTUIronDawg is a jewel in the roughLTUIronDawg is a jewel in the roughLTUIronDawg is a jewel in the roughLTUIronDawg is a jewel in the roughLTUIronDawg is a jewel in the roughLTUIronDawg is a jewel in the roughLTUIronDawg is a jewel in the roughLTUIronDawg is a jewel in the roughLTUIronDawg is a jewel in the roughLTUIronDawg is a jewel in the rough LTUIronDawg's Avatar

Re: Tech's Pregame Music

Whatever it was that they were playing for the entrance was horrible.

Champ markay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant future markay714's Avatar

I hate our pregame music - a big embarassing when our band is so excellent! I'd let some Mississippi State fans use some of my tickets and we were trying to have a conversation over it - she commented on its quality. Ugggh.

Varsity Bulldog BRINGTHEPAIN is a jewel in the roughBRINGTHEPAIN is a jewel in the roughBRINGTHEPAIN is a jewel in the roughBRINGTHEPAIN is a jewel in the roughBRINGTHEPAIN is a jewel in the roughBRINGTHEPAIN is a jewel in the roughBRINGTHEPAIN is a jewel in the roughBRINGTHEPAIN is a jewel in the roughBRINGTHEPAIN is a jewel in the roughBRINGTHEPAIN is a jewel in the roughBRINGTHEPAIN is a jewel in the rough

I thought the music was much improved over years past. I hated the slow and boring music in previous years. It's a football game and the music should reflect the intensity and help pump up the crowd and players.

Champ JDubyadawg has a brilliant futureJDubyadawg has a brilliant futureJDubyadawg has a brilliant futureJDubyadawg has a brilliant futureJDubyadawg has a brilliant futureJDubyadawg has a brilliant futureJDubyadawg has a brilliant futureJDubyadawg has a brilliant futureJDubyadawg has a brilliant futureJDubyadawg has a brilliant futureJDubyadawg has a brilliant future JDubyadawg's Avatar

If that is what fires up the players then let the young men have what they want - but it is awful. Will our 1974 sound system last the season? It is just beyond awful, we cannot get that video board and sound quick enough. Where do they even find the parts for that piece of crap?

Varsity Bulldog rustondawg5198 is on top of his/her gamerustondawg5198 is on top of his/her gamerustondawg5198 is on top of his/her gamerustondawg5198 is on top of his/her gamerustondawg5198 is on top of his/her gamerustondawg5198 is on top of his/her gamerustondawg5198 is on top of his/her gamerustondawg5198 is on top of his/her gamerustondawg5198 is on top of his/her gamerustondawg5198 is on top of his/her gamerustondawg5198 is on top of his/her game

This is college football. Once the bands enter the stadium, the bands should be the only source of music.

PERIOD.

Champ CARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond repute CARTEK's Avatar

The music sucks!
    I'm an asshole! What's your excuse?

Champ FriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond repute FriscoDog's Avatar

I miss the Hells Bells theme as the team walks down to the field.

Champ markay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant future markay714's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rustondawg5198 View Post
    This is college football. Once the bands enter the stadium, the bands should be the only source of music.

PERIOD.

Agreed!

Big Dog SpaceDawg is a jewel in the roughSpaceDawg is a jewel in the roughSpaceDawg is a jewel in the roughSpaceDawg is a jewel in the roughSpaceDawg is a jewel in the roughSpaceDawg is a jewel in the roughSpaceDawg is a jewel in the roughSpaceDawg is a jewel in the roughSpaceDawg is a jewel in the roughSpaceDawg is a jewel in the roughSpaceDawg is a jewel in the rough SpaceDawg's Avatar

Wait until we get the jumbotron and they start showing commercials during pregame and during the timeouts.

Champ littleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the rough

Wait... I'm pretty sure the crappy pregame music is to mock the other team. Pay close attention next time. When TECH walks on the field the music is much more serious and "pumped up". While when the opposing team is around we stick with your favorite top 40 hits from the 70's and 80's Just an observation.

BleedTechBlue.com JFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant future

We play music the players enjoy and pumps them up, shall we play Frank Sinatra and Neil Diamond for you guys?

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FriscoDog View Post
    I miss the Hells Bells theme as the team walks down to the field.
    Hell's Bells SUCKS. That song gives off NO energy.

Motorhead - The game: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9MUMRIbTlxg

Champ JAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond repute JAB's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SpaceDawg View Post
    Wait until we get the jumbotron and they start showing commercials during pregame and during the timeouts.
    Season ticket sales may drop due to this. But it WILL happen.

Quote Originally Posted by DocMarvin362 View Post
    Hell's Bells SUCKS. That song gives off NO energy.

Motorhead - The game: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9MUMRIbTlxg
    Doc, your heart is in the right place... but what do you really think that song would sound like on our PA system right now? Hell's Bells is the best you can do with that system.

I found it extremely funny when the second half started and my father-in-law put his fingers in his ears for ONE (only one) song. Saying it hurt his ears. Can't remember the name of the song because it has no words but it apparently was like a dog whistle to a dog to him.

FYI, Doc's song my make ME plug my ears.

Champ Dawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond repute Dawg06's Avatar

I thought I heard P.O.D.'s "Here Comes the Boom"?

+ Reply to Thread