+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Flag line thread

Champ touchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond repute touchdown123's Avatar

Re: We Are...BULLDOGS!!

With or without flag guy... The flag line sucks. Now if that is out of line, then no longer criticizing anything on the off chance that someone becomes a millionare. Luck McCown took plenty of flack and I didn't here, "but he might be rich one day!"

Champ DrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the rough

you can say that the flag line sucks;

you would be incorrect. most college colorguard are terrible. Tech's is ok. Better than most. dont like the squad, fine your opinion.

Champ DrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the rough

again i ask

will some administrator shut down this thread please. i have asked nicely; TWICE. this board demands that there be no personal attacks on one another, nor personal attacks on players. can the band please have the same?

and sign your red dots.

Champ touchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond repute touchdown123's Avatar

Get real if you think the team isnt attacked.

i did not say the team; i said players; as in individuals. this board does not generally let attacks such as this go on, without just cause. and i simply asked.

if it does not happen, fine. i do not have to read trash;

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TechStudent View Post
    It's not that we have a dude on the flag twirlers that's an issue. I think we should drop their scholarships because they provide zero entertainment value. I know that's objective, but come on, they're nothing special. We could use that money for a jumbo-tron.
    DrumDawg ~ would you please explain to him what the Flags scholarship is and how much time they put into their craft??

Re: Flag line thread

it is not a scholarship. it is a service award. a SMALL token for the MANY hours of work they put in, and many appearances they make for the university. there were 6 performances alone on saturday; not to mention the game day rehearsal.

the band started at 8 AM, and were dismissed at 9:30 PM.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DocMarvin362 View Post
    DrumDawg ~ would you please explain to him what the Flags scholarship is and how much time they put into their craft??
    Speaking of flags...I want to know who made the T E C & H flags that the cheerleaders run with. Those things look like a bunch of third graders made them during an after school project.

nice maddawg.

for the record; to answer a few pm's i have received;

i do not march, nor have I ever marched in the Band of Pride.

Champ RhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond repute RhythmDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DrumDawg View Post
    nice maddawg.

for the record; to answer a few pm's i have received;

i do not march, nor have I ever marched in the Band of Pride.
    Now that is funny. Apparently some of these people have no freaking clue who they are talking to.

Quote Originally Posted by RhythmDawg View Post
    Now that is funny. Apparently some of these people have no freaking clue who they are talking to.
    i'm used to it.

Champ RhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond repute RhythmDawg's Avatar

I like the guy in the pregame thread who thinks he knows what happened with the NA. I snorted my coke.

-"I snorted my coke." ok, I typed that and it reads not quite how I meant it.

u can get arrested for that

good thing you know a cop

Quote Originally Posted by RhythmDawg View Post
    Rhythmd and drumd, why don't you guys educate us "ignorant" folk on who yall highly esteemed individuals are so we can learn from yall?

+ Reply to Thread