+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Flag line thread

LaTech Occupy Gameday Czar! techfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to behold

Flag line thread

The chant before the game or whatever needs to go. I love the "we are bulldogs" chant. Oh and the male flag guy is embarassing.

Champ DrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the rough

Re: We Are...BULLDOGS!!

Quote Originally Posted by techfan01 View Post
    The chant before the game or whatever needs to go. I love the "we are bulldogs" chant. Oh and the male flag guy is embarassing.
    why?

we have had male color guard members before. he actually is one of the hardest workers the band has, and is one of the best at equipment work. so i am to assume your statements are based upon YOUR prejudice. but I will give you the opportunity to defend yourself

Champ RhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond repute RhythmDawg's Avatar

Quote:
    Originally Posted by techfan01

Quote Originally Posted by DrumDawg View Post
    why?

we have had male color guard members before. he actually is one of the hardest workers the band has, and is one of the best at equipment work. so i am to assume your statements are based upon YOUR prejudice. but I will give you the opportunity to defend yourself
    Tech has had a male color guard member more years than not for the past 11 years (at least 9). Many organizations have male color guard members. Some have ALL male members. Some of the BEST I have seen have been males. There is nothing wrong with it. You assume too much.

Wait...don't we have male cheerleaders? Just because you may not have ever seen it doesn't mean it is any different than having a guy cheerleader.

Champ littleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the rough

Swiss secret drum corps and colorguard is one of the most amazing drum corps/colorguard ensembles I've ever seen. Hey look.... the colorguard is all male.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o7k6VYGtm8g

Varsity Bulldog TechStudent is on top of his/her gameTechStudent is on top of his/her gameTechStudent is on top of his/her gameTechStudent is on top of his/her gameTechStudent is on top of his/her gameTechStudent is on top of his/her gameTechStudent is on top of his/her gameTechStudent is on top of his/her gameTechStudent is on top of his/her gameTechStudent is on top of his/her gameTechStudent is on top of his/her game

Quote Originally Posted by DrumDawg View Post
    why?

Be easy on TechFan01. He doesn't want anyone ogling at his boyfriend.

Champ DrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by littleshoe View Post
    Swiss secret drum corps and colorguard is one of the most amazing drum corps/colorguard ensembles I've ever seen. Hey look.... the colorguard is all male.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o7k6VYGtm8g
    well if we wanna go that route; Rosemont Cavaliers and Madison Scouts both have been World Champion DCI corps; and both are ALL Male.

even though i still dispute the 89 championship by Madison

Champ RhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond repute RhythmDawg's Avatar

Champ Dawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond repute Dawg06's Avatar

I think the dude in the flag line needs to go too. There were Mississippi State fans sitting around me, and that's all they could talk about during halftime. The were making fun of Tech so bad. He is an embarrassment. Give him a flute, and let him march in the band.

Quote Originally Posted by Dawg06 View Post
    I think the dude in the flag line needs to go too. There were Mississippi State fans sitting around me, and that's all they could talk about during halftime. The were making fun of Tech so bad. He is an embarrassment. Give him a flute, and let him march in the band.
    Seriously, you guys need to back off. He is out there busting his ass in the heat and humidity, not to mention the amount of time he has put into practice, all so he can do his part to enhance OUR gameday experience while WE sit on OUR asses in the stands, and you guys are calling him an embarrassment.

These comments are an embarrassment. Stop talking out of your asses and grow up.

For the record, we had males from '97-'04, and I am not sure if this is this guys first or second year.

GATA Goddess and Ultimate Fan Winner 2011 Dawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond repute Dawgmatic's Avatar

Let me tell you all something. That boy can do whatever he wants to do. MS State and whoever else can kiss my butt - He didn't embarrass me. I'm proud of whoever has the fortitude and the desire to work their tail ends off to be in the Tech band. That's hard hot work and I think they do a great job. We manhandled their offense. They got nothing to talk about. Don't you all ever say anyone who is trying like that for us is an embarrassment. I'm embarrassed that you would bring it up. Shame on you.

Varsity Bulldog TechStudent is on top of his/her gameTechStudent is on top of his/her gameTechStudent is on top of his/her gameTechStudent is on top of his/her gameTechStudent is on top of his/her gameTechStudent is on top of his/her gameTechStudent is on top of his/her gameTechStudent is on top of his/her gameTechStudent is on top of his/her gameTechStudent is on top of his/her gameTechStudent is on top of his/her game

Quote Originally Posted by RhythmDawg View Post
    Seriously, you guys need to back off. He is out there busting his ass in the heat and humidity, not to mention the amount of time he has put into practice, all so he can do his part to enhance OUR gameday experience while WE sit on OUR asses in the stands, and you guys are calling him an embarrassment.

These comments are an embarrassment. Stop talking out of your asses and grow up.

For the record, we had males from '97-'04, and I am not sure if this is this guys first or second year.
    No offense, but the flag twirlers provide little visual stimulation. Are they on scholarship?

Quote Originally Posted by TechStudent View Post
    No offense, but the flag twirlers provide little visual stimulation. Are they on scholarship?
    Yes they are...and if that is the case, then why do they contribute about 20% to the total score in a competition? Maybe you aren't watching them...(which is okay because I rarely do).

thank you for your ignorance.

Quote Originally Posted by TechStudent View Post
    guess it is hard to be visually stimulated with beer googles on.

+ Reply to Thread