+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Trace Adkins - American

Champ DawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond repute DawgFaninHous's Avatar

Trace Adkins - American

I got the chance to visit with Trace and his family on Sunday evening. He told me he is attending the RNC this week and has been asked to sing the National Anthem prior to McCain taking the stage on Thursday night. He is also off to visit the troops in Iraq in 2 weeks on a USO tour! He is most proud of that then any of the awards he has received.

Incidentally, he told me that he watched the 1st half of the game before going on stage Saturday night, then rushed back to finish it out with just seconds left. He was super excited and proud that we had pulled off a victory! By the way, he was asked to sing at our game but just could not make it work out this time. Look for him to make an appearance before the season is through though.

He and his parents are what's good about Louisiana!!!!! Good people with solid values! That and LA TECH!

DFiH

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Re: Trace Adkins - American

Great news. Thanks for the update.
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Champ Poisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the rough Poisso3's Avatar
    Ellisville, MO (30 miles West of St. Louis)

I was wondering why he wasn't there at the game. I hate that I never got the meet him while I was at Tech. the one time he was in the field house was while I was in class and had just missed him showing up for laundry duity.

Champ DawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond repute DawgFaninHous's Avatar

By the way, Trace will soon be appearing in a very pro-American film called 'An American Carol' which tells the story of a "Michael Moore-ish" film producer who is trying to do away with the 4th of July. Trace and a series of other actors come to him in a dream (very Charles Dickens' like) to revive his American spirit. It also stars Kelsey Grammer and John Voight. Should be a good picture?????? At least we have another Bulldog movie star!!!! It comes out in October.

DFiH

Champ Poisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the rough Poisso3's Avatar
    Ellisville, MO (30 miles West of St. Louis)

I've been waiting for "An American Carol" to come out. Good to know Trace was involved.

Champ TulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her game TulsaDawg's Avatar

I've met Trace at a concert and talked briefly about Tech. He seems to keep up with the Dawgs as much as he can.
    Go Tech!

Varsity Bulldog Good Doggy is on top of his/her gameGood Doggy is on top of his/her gameGood Doggy is on top of his/her gameGood Doggy is on top of his/her gameGood Doggy is on top of his/her gameGood Doggy is on top of his/her gameGood Doggy is on top of his/her gameGood Doggy is on top of his/her gameGood Doggy is on top of his/her gameGood Doggy is on top of his/her gameGood Doggy is on top of his/her game

I am ready for this movie to come out! I saw the trailer on it the other day, where Trace calls the guy a "turdhead!" Looks like a hilarious movie. Plus, I detest Michael Moore!!

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DawgFaninHous View Post
    I got the chance to visit with Trace and his family on Sunday evening. He told me he is attending the RNC this week and has been asked to sing the National Anthem prior to McCain taking the stage on Thursday night. He is also off to visit the troops in Iraq in 2 weeks on a USO tour! He is most proud of that then any of the awards he has received.

Incidentally, he told me that he watched the 1st half of the game before going on stage Saturday night, then rushed back to finish it out with just seconds left. He was super excited and proud that we had pulled off a victory! By the way, he was asked to sing at our game but just could not make it work out this time. Look for him to make an appearance before the season is through though.

He and his parents are what's good about Louisiana!!!!! Good people with solid values! That and LA TECH!

DFiH
    I was reading this post with Hannity on the radio in the background. He went just went to TA practicing the National Anthem. He was singing as I was reading you post. Weird!

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Trailer and other info here:
    http://www.imdb.com/video/imdb/vi1294532633/
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

+ Reply to Thread