+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Kansas/LaTech TV listings...

Champ Gooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond repute Gooddawg's Avatar

Re: Kansas/LaTech TV listings...

Quote Originally Posted by bayouboyz View Post
    The game is showing up on FOXSW channel 416 on my Dish programming guide.

Is it in HD, I haven't checked mine yet?

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dawgcrazy View Post
    Does anyone know if there's an option to watch FSN online (like you can with espn360.com)?
    bump

Not many options for those of us in teh Pacific Northwest is there? I'm on quarters right now and don't have a tv... so really, is there anything online?

Champ latech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond repute

For those dawgs in upstate New York or New England area, if you have Time Warners cable, MSG+ channel will carry our game vs. Kansas tomorrow night at 7pm. MSG+ should be included in most packages.
    ________
    PAXIL PROBLEMS
    Last edited by latech; 04-29-2011 at 11:10 PM.

Administrator EJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud of EJ's Avatar

In Houston area, on Comcast, the Astros game is listed on regular Fox Sports SW (Channel 37), but the Tech-Kansas game is listed on Fox Sports SW HD (Channel 302).

Varsity Bulldog bayouboyz is just really nicebayouboyz is just really nicebayouboyz is just really nicebayouboyz is just really nicebayouboyz is just really nicebayouboyz is just really nicebayouboyz is just really nicebayouboyz is just really nice

Quote Originally Posted by Gooddawg View Post
    Is it in HD, I haven't checked mine yet?
    Yes, it shows on the HD guide as well!

Champ splicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of light

I'm at work, and we "haven't purchased" most of the FSN. I'm showing "This program is not available in your area" on FSN South and Sun Sports (Florida) channels. Anyone know if I'm going to get to see the Tech game. This is on DirecTV.

Champ splicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of light

Nevermind, we get FSSW in the living room at work, but not the office.

Puppy mistered has turned a few heads around heremistered has turned a few heads around heremistered has turned a few heads around heremistered has turned a few heads around heremistered has turned a few heads around here mistered's Avatar

Help! FOXSN in Lake Charles is showing Astros in Spanish!

Varsity Bulldog eddawgfan is just really niceeddawgfan is just really niceeddawgfan is just really niceeddawgfan is just really niceeddawgfan is just really niceeddawgfan is just really niceeddawgfan is just really niceeddawgfan is just really niceeddawgfan is just really niceeddawgfan is just really nice eddawgfan's Avatar

What ch. in Bossier?

Big Dog bjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her game bjude64's Avatar

New Orleans.

States Tech game on FSN, but also spanish astros.

WTF????

Varsity Bulldog eddawgfan is just really niceeddawgfan is just really niceeddawgfan is just really niceeddawgfan is just really niceeddawgfan is just really niceeddawgfan is just really niceeddawgfan is just really niceeddawgfan is just really niceeddawgfan is just really niceeddawgfan is just really nice eddawgfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by eddawgfan View Post
    What ch. in Bossier?
    never mind.....found it!

Administrator EJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud of EJ's Avatar

Fox Sports SW HD in Houston has Kansas-LT game listed, but is broadcasting the crappy Astros. Regular Fox Sports SW also had the Astors listed all week, but the HD channel had the Tech game listed all week. I could care less about the Astros at this point.

If you want to send a message to Fox Sports, do it here:

http://msn.foxsports.com/feedback

I just sent mine.

At this point, I'm kinda glad I couldn't see the game...

Champ glm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by EJ View Post
    At this point, I'm kinda glad I couldn't see the game...
    It was ugly. Kansas is good but we were inept tonight.

+ Reply to Thread