+ Reply to Thread

Thread: As the assistant regional manager says - "QUESTION"

Champ littleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the rough

As the assistant regional manager says - "QUESTION"

Why don't we ever march through downtown Ruston for homecoming?

Varsity Bulldog rustondawg5198 is on top of his/her gamerustondawg5198 is on top of his/her gamerustondawg5198 is on top of his/her gamerustondawg5198 is on top of his/her gamerustondawg5198 is on top of his/her gamerustondawg5198 is on top of his/her gamerustondawg5198 is on top of his/her gamerustondawg5198 is on top of his/her gamerustondawg5198 is on top of his/her gamerustondawg5198 is on top of his/her gamerustondawg5198 is on top of his/her game

Re: As the assistant regional manager says - "QUESTION"

That's assistant TO the regional manager.

And I wonder the same thing. That would be pretty cool.

Puppy MSChe1992 is on top of his/her gameMSChe1992 is on top of his/her gameMSChe1992 is on top of his/her gameMSChe1992 is on top of his/her gameMSChe1992 is on top of his/her gameMSChe1992 is on top of his/her gameMSChe1992 is on top of his/her gameMSChe1992 is on top of his/her gameMSChe1992 is on top of his/her gameMSChe1992 is on top of his/her gameMSChe1992 is on top of his/her game

Quote Originally Posted by chu082011 View Post
    Thank very much for your comment. It help me to think about for my ideals.

Tks again and pls keep posting.
    Spambot?

Champ GermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond repute GermDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by littleshoe View Post
    Why don't we ever march through downtown Ruston for homecoming?
    I thought they did a HC march from around the Post Office North across RR bridge through U.P., Down Alabama to the stadium/TAC for the pep rally.

Champ Bill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant future

Bears. Beets. Battlestar Gallactica.

Your question does conjure up images of the Tech 300 debacle.

Champ detltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Brasky View Post
    Bears. Beets. Battlestar Gallactica.

Your question does conjure up images of the Tech 300 debacle.
    Dang I was going to post the Bears. Beets. Battlestart Gallactica.

What kind of bear is best?

FALSE! Black Bear

FACT! Bears eat beets.

Champ StrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond repute StrayDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by chu082011 View Post
    Thank very much for your comment. It help me to think about for my ideals.

Tks again and pls keep posting.
    How bout them Dawgs, Chu?

Good luck thinking about for your ideals.

+ Reply to Thread