+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Fox 92.7

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Fox 92.7

Thanks for the FULL Tech coverage from 5:00 to 6:00 yesterday. Please correct me if I'm wrong, but the 5-6 hour on this station is ALL TECH.

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar

Re: Fox 92.7

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg View Post
    Thanks for the FULL Tech coverage from 5:00 to 6:00 yesterday. Please correct me if I'm wrong, but the 5-6 hour on this station is ALL TECH.

Great news!
    Good old Memorial Gym

2006 & 2011 BB&B Men's Bracket Champion (investigation underway) boxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond repute

Who hosts the show?

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by boxerdog View Post
    Who hosts the show?
    A Tech homer. Go figure

Champ theinsider is on top of his/her gametheinsider is on top of his/her gametheinsider is on top of his/her gametheinsider is on top of his/her gametheinsider is on top of his/her gametheinsider is on top of his/her gametheinsider is on top of his/her gametheinsider is on top of his/her gametheinsider is on top of his/her gametheinsider is on top of his/her gametheinsider is on top of his/her game

We have quite a bit more coverage today from 5-6 pm. You can also stream live at www.fox927.com if you are out of the area.

Champ CARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond repute CARTEK's Avatar

Well, at least one station respects us and is willing to devote its airtime to us. If the other guys were at least marginally accomodating, they would fare much better. Of course, they prefer to kiss up to the NLU crowd. I bet they could tell you whether Weatherbie wears boxers or briefs!
    I'm an asshole! What's your excuse?

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Glad to see that someone recognizes OUR demographic....

:icon_wink:
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

BleedTechBlue CChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond repute CChandler's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne From Minden View Post
    Glad to see that someone recognizes OUR demographic....

:icon_wink:
    old people?

hey, btb radio on the air today at 6!

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Quote Originally Posted by Luminaire View Post
    old people?

Thanks for the reminder -

Been thinking its TUESDAY all day long -
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

BleedTechBlue CChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond repute CChandler's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne From Minden View Post
    Thanks for the reminder -

Been thinking its TUESDAY all day long -
    yeah dwayne i feel the exact same way. except i've been a day AHEAD since the storm hit.

lots of kansas talk today. dawgs have their hands full.

Champ TECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really nice TECHAJUN's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CARTEK View Post
    Well, at least one station respects us and is willing to devote its airtime to us. If the other guys were at least marginally accomodating, they would fare much better. Of course, they prefer to kiss up to the NLU crowd. I bet they could tell you whether Weatherbie wears boxers or briefs!

I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS GARBAGE....SIR COULD YOU PLEASE DO YOUR RESEARCH

BETTER YET

INSTEAD OF DEFENDING WHAT OUR STATIONS HAVE DONE FOR LA TECH ATHLETICS FOR OVER 35 YEARS...
    INSTEAD OF DEFENDING WHAT ESPN 977 HAS DONE IN COVERING TECH THE PAST 5 YEARS

INSTEAD OF DEFENDING WHAT I PERSONALLY HAVE DONE TO HELP BBB SUCCEED AND INSTEAD OF DEFENDING WHAT OUR STATIONS HAVE DONE FOR LA TECH OVER THE MANY YEARS WITHOUT COMING ON A BOARD AND PATTING OURSELVES ON THE BACK

AND INSTEAD OF DEFENDING OUR PROGRAM FORMAT WHICH I HAVE DONE TILL I AM BLUE IN THE FACE..

I AM THROUGH WITH THIS BOARD

LAST POST
    LAST DONATION TO BBB FOR TECH --I'LL GO DIRECT

SOME OF YOU ADMINISTRATORS OF THE BOARD AND OTHERS WHO CONSTENTLY POST NEGATIVES ABOUT OUR STATIONS....AND THEN LAUGH IT OFF AND TELL ME TO MY FACE --OH YES WE UNDERSTAND-----WELL IF YOU DO UNDERSTAND YOU MIGHT WANT TO POST SOME POSITIVE THINGS TO A THREAD LIKE THIS ONE.....

YOU HAVE LOST MY RESPECT---

KISS OFF!!! AND YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE

ED HEBERT
    KXKZ
    ESPN 977
    THE PEACH 993

AND AS ALWAYS THANKS TO THOSE WHO DO LISTEN AND RESPECT THE JOB WE HAVE DONE FOR SO MANY YEARS FOR LA TECH ATHLETICS

Champ stodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond repute

I listen when I can, Ed. I think ya'll do a heckuva job for Louisiana Tech. It also is kind of your responsibility to cover the other area teams as well and I think ya'll do a good job there as well. I don't like hearing about Northeast and LSU but it comes with the territory.

Champ theinsider is on top of his/her gametheinsider is on top of his/her gametheinsider is on top of his/her gametheinsider is on top of his/her gametheinsider is on top of his/her gametheinsider is on top of his/her gametheinsider is on top of his/her gametheinsider is on top of his/her gametheinsider is on top of his/her gametheinsider is on top of his/her gametheinsider is on top of his/her game

I have to personally hand it to the ESPN and 107.5 guys for all they do to help Tech, in my view. They are really serious about doing a good job and always cover the Tech sports full scale too. They are at everything and have been for many years with serious dedication and effort.

I personally like the games on 107.5 so I can hear it big time. I remember when we had to drive to nearly Calhoun to hear Tech football and that was not that long ago.

Let's all promote Tech and each other. They have all been very kind to me personally and it is appreciated.

The Fox and Company guys cover sports which means all sports and not leaving anyone out, and they deeply love Tech and always have from way back in the day....so let's give em their respect and thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by theinsider View Post
    I have to personally hand it to the ESPN and 107.5 guys for all they do to help Tech, in my view. They are really serious about doing a good job and always cover the Tech sports full scale too. They are at everything and have been for many years with serious dedication and effort.

I personally like the games on 107.5 so I can hear it big time. I remember when we had to drive to nearly Calhoun to hear Tech football and that was not that long ago.

Let's all promote Tech and each other. They have all been very kind to me personally and it is appreciated.

The Fox and Company guys cover sports which means all sports and not leaving anyone out, and they deeply love Tech and always have from way back in the day....so let's give em their respect and thanks.
    Okay, I'll go back to listening to them from 5-6.

Seriously, everybody here is VERY appreciative of what KXKZ and Ed Hebert have done for Tech.

Big Dog BadDawgy is a jewel in the roughBadDawgy is a jewel in the roughBadDawgy is a jewel in the roughBadDawgy is a jewel in the roughBadDawgy is a jewel in the roughBadDawgy is a jewel in the roughBadDawgy is a jewel in the roughBadDawgy is a jewel in the roughBadDawgy is a jewel in the roughBadDawgy is a jewel in the roughBadDawgy is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by Luminaire View Post
    old people?

Lum, Will BTB be on the internet???

+ Reply to Thread