+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: I'm not objective...

Champ daybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your time daybreaker2's Avatar

Re: I'm not objective...

Quote Originally Posted by Cool Hand Clyde View Post
    So you are either ignorant or a liar. Which is it?
    How does that make me ignorant or a liar?
    "To announce that there must be no criticism of the president, or that we are to stand by the president right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public." - Theodore Roosevelt

Champ Cool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by daybreaker2 View Post
    How does that make me ignorant or a liar?

Because your boy will raise taxes. maybe you are just being misled.

Big Dog honker22 is a jewel in the roughhonker22 is a jewel in the roughhonker22 is a jewel in the roughhonker22 is a jewel in the roughhonker22 is a jewel in the roughhonker22 is a jewel in the roughhonker22 is a jewel in the roughhonker22 is a jewel in the roughhonker22 is a jewel in the roughhonker22 is a jewel in the roughhonker22 is a jewel in the rough

So you are either ignorant or a liar. Which is it?
    Neither... just a liberal

Champ CARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond repute CARTEK's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by honker22 View Post
    Neither... just a liberal
    Then that probably qualifies him for the "ignorant" monicker!
    I'm an asshole! What's your excuse?

Champ Cal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond repute Cal&Ken's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    He will tax me more - that is what counts - and I don't think I am in the top 1%.
    Amen - I keep hearing about only taxing the rich, but I don't feel so rich- but I would pay more.

Champ daybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your time daybreaker2's Avatar

Because your boy will raise taxes. maybe you are just being misled.

Sure, there are other taxes, and they may go up a little, but in that case, Sarah Palin didnt cut taxes either.

Here's some increased taxes from her tax plan as governor that were pushed through:
    • An increase in the basic tax rate on oil company profits from 22.5% to 25%.
    • A windfall profits provision. When oil prices went over $50/barrel or so, the tax rate would rise 0.2% for each dollar.
    • A tax floor. If oil prices fell below about $40/barrel, oil companies would still have to pay 10% of the gross price of the crude they produce.
    And she even increased sales taxes as mayor...

But wait, I thought she reduced taxes?
    "To announce that there must be no criticism of the president, or that we are to stand by the president right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public." - Theodore Roosevelt

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cal&Ken View Post
    Amen - I keep hearing about only taxing the rich, but I don't feel so rich- but I would pay more.
    I might feel a little richer if I didn't have so much taken from me.
    Jordan Mills on choosing Tech:
    “It’s a great experience seeing them play. It was a good atmosphere. The fans stood up the whole game and never sat down. They have a great fan base.”

Champ T_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond repute

Well, as I said, thats not even the most important thing. Guess I shouldnt have put that part in there, as I figured it would probably be a roadblock, in that as soon as one of you "Obama will tax everyone more" guys read it you would fly into a frenzy and hit the "Add Reply" button right away.
    It is the most important thing. The talking heads on CNN keep saying that the Republicans have not said anything about the economy yet. And the Republicans keep emphasizing that they will make the tax cuts permanent. There is a disconnect there. Liberals just don't realize that when the economy is bad (their words), you don't punish corporations by raising their tax burden. How can this strengthen the economy? How does the help the employees for these corporations get raises? How does this encourage the hiring of new employees? I don't think liberals understand economics.

Quote Originally Posted by T_Won View Post
    I don't think liberals understand economics.
    If the Republicans had any economic plans that were worth two shits, why haven't they have been talking about them during the convention yet?

Here, let's repost this, because THIS IS THE PART OF THE SPEECH that was most shameful for Palin:

The worst part was the mocking of community organizers.

Is the new line of attack you guys are going to take? Please do, because it's going to bounce back harder than anything else you've thrown at Obama. Yes, PLEASE mock community organizers. The ones who are fighting to build stronger communities from within. Mock those who fight to keep food on tables, keep kids off the streets, find jobs for those who need them... yes, mock those who are doing the very work that you pretend like your campaign is going to do.

In Biden's speech, he spoke mostly about Obama. Andn when he did speak about McCain, he called him a friend and a true American hero. And the crowd appluaded. Contrast this with last night. Palin's speech was also mostly about Obama. And Rudy and Palin both mocked the fact that before he joined the state legislature, he was a community organizer. Rudy even sputtered out the word organizer with a laugh, prompting the crowd to get into a huge uproar, as if some guy on America's Funniest Home Videos had just been hit in the nuts with a football. It was the most disgusting, shameful, disrespectful thing I've seen from the Republicans so far. And that's saying a lot.

John McCain says to serve a purpose higher than yourself. Well, thats what these community organizers are doing. They're not just fighting for a better life for them, theyre fighting for better lives for their kids, their neighbors, their neighbors kids, and a better community in general. Obama could have gone to Wall Street and made millions, but instead, he chose to serve a purpose higher than himself. And yet the convention last night mocked not only Obama for choosing to perform that service, but the thousands upon thousands of others who do the same thing.

Way to stay classy, Republicans. Democrats cheer for McCain being a hero, and Republicans mock those who work hard trying to change things for the better. Well, can't say I'm surprised. Because if you change things for the better, who needs Republicans anymore to instill fear and demand submission? If you change things for the better, who needs Republicans to start wars to funnel money to their pals in oil and defense?

The Republicans last night were downright shameful and disrespectful. And Obama needs to attack right back on this. Showing how obvious it is that the Republicans dont care about the lower and middle class, which is blatantly obvious when they mock those who work tirelessly to improve the lives of their entire community. It shows the class of the Democrats to applaud McCain, and the lack of class of the Republicans to mock community organizers. And if McCain was a real man, a real maverick, and not just the GOP puppet he has become, he would stand up there tonight, and ask for an end to these attacks on community organizers. Because they may not have given their lives defending their country, but they are giving their time and dedication to improving their community. And thats EXACTLY the kind of service McCain has been asking for, and to accept and endorse the mocking of that would make McCain the ultimate hypocrite.

Champ Cool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond repute

Sure, there are other taxes, and they may go up a little, but in that case, Sarah Palin didnt cut taxes either.

Here's some increased taxes from her tax plan as governor that were pushed through:
    • An increase in the basic tax rate on oil company profits from 22.5% to 25%.
    • A windfall profits provision. When oil prices went over $50/barrel or so, the tax rate would rise 0.2% for each dollar.
    • A tax floor. If oil prices fell below about $40/barrel, oil companies would still have to pay 10% of the gross price of the crude they produce.
    And she even increased sales taxes as mayor...

But wait, I thought she reduced taxes?

Palin reduced the property taxes for individuals while raising taxes on oil profits. Isn't that what the libs want, to tax oil companies?

I listed references that shows Obama will double taxes on anyone making $30,000 or more.

Champ T_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond repute

If the Republicans had any economic plans that were worth two shits, why haven't they have been talking about them during the convention yet?
    There's that disconnect again. A low tax burden on employers promotes growth of business. People prosper when businesses grow.

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Why do you think it is better to give people who pay SO LITTLE in taxes a disproportionately higher amount of their taxes back?
    Jordan Mills on choosing Tech:
    “It’s a great experience seeing them play. It was a good atmosphere. The fans stood up the whole game and never sat down. They have a great fan base.”

Champ Cal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond repute Cal&Ken's Avatar

DB2, I really hope that you don't really believe the crap you spew here. If so, there is no hope for you.

Here, let's repost this, because THIS IS THE PART OF THE SPEECH that was most shameful for Palin:

The worst part was the mocking of community organizers.
    That was retaliation for the liberals mocking mayors and governors.

+ Reply to Thread