+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: On Obama...

Champ RhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond repute RhythmDawg's Avatar

On Obama...

Maybe I just missed it, but McCain brings up a great point.

Why is no one talking about Obama's "military experience" and how it relates to his "ability" to be Commander in Chief???

Champ CARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond repute CARTEK's Avatar

Re: On Obama...

I don't think being a "community organizer" counts as military service!
    I'm an asshole! What's your excuse?

Champ DogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond repute DogtorEvil's Avatar

Biden was in the military....oh wait

http://www.courant.com/news/politics...,2934547.story

Champ DogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond repute DogtorEvil's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CARTEK View Post
    I don't think being a "community organizer" counts as military service!
    If I'm not mistaken, more Americans were killed in Narackistan over the summer than in Iraq

http://cbs2chicago.com/local/chicago....2.810166.html

Champ CARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond repute CARTEK's Avatar

Obama and Biden have, for the most part, never drawn a private sector paycheck but never served in the military. They are what I call "bureaucrats."

Champ RhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond repute RhythmDawg's Avatar

I didn't realize his knowledge of military strategy was so deep. Now I see why people should listen to him on his strategies for our military in the middle east.

Obama and Biden have, for the most part, never drawn a private sector paycheck but never served in the military. They are what I call "bureaucrats."
    and they're both dirty rotten lawyers

:icon_wink:

GATA Goddess and Ultimate Fan Winner 2011 Dawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond repute Dawgmatic's Avatar

They're what I call hypocrites!

Joe's son is a plaintiff's lawyer...I've dealt with him a couple of times...he's a real piece of work..."do you know who my Daddy is" kinda guy!

Champ daybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your time daybreaker2's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RhythmDawg View Post
    Why is no one talking about Obama's "military experience" and how it relates to his "ability" to be Commander in Chief???
    Because it's not a pre-requisite?

How about "Why is no one talking about McCain's 'constitutional legal experience' and how it relates to his 'ability' to be defender of the Constitution?"
    "To announce that there must be no criticism of the president, or that we are to stand by the president right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public." - Theodore Roosevelt

As a lawyer, you don't have to be one to read and understand the Constitution. BTW, BHO has no constitutional law experience...teaching doesn't count.

Quote Originally Posted by daybreaker2 View Post
    Because it's not a pre-requisite?

How about "Why is no one talking about McCain's 'constitutional legal experience' and how it relates to his 'ability' to be defender of the Constitution?"
    As a lawyer, you don't have to be one to read and understand the Constitution. BTW, BHO has no constitutional law experience...teaching doesn't count.
    AND...it HAS been an issue thoroughly discussed in every presidential race I can remember, regardless if the constitution calls it a prerequisite.

AND...for the record, I was being sarcastic. It IS being discussed. McCain subtly drilled Obama on it last night. I am mainly wondering why no one on here has mentioned it.

Not to mention that there are several websites comparing the two, and the military experience section makes the point pretty bluntly.

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RhythmDawg View Post
    It cuts both ways. Would you want a surgeon as your general everyday physician? A soldier in the role of Commander-in-Chief is more likely to use military solutions when unnecessary. Can you imagine if Rus-La were president?
    Jordan Mills on choosing Tech:
    “It’s a great experience seeing them play. It was a good atmosphere. The fans stood up the whole game and never sat down. They have a great fan base.”

Champ Cool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    It cuts both ways. Would you want a surgeon as your general everyday physician? A soldier in the role of Commander-in-Chief is more likely to use military solutions when unnecessary. Can you imagine if Rus-La were president?

Eisenhower was the most restrained president of this century. Those who have fought wars would seem more likely to use force as a last resort. Of course, they probably have a better sense of when it's time to stop talking.

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cool Hand Clyde View Post
    Eisenhower was the most restrained president of this century. Those who have fought wars would seem more likely to use force as a last resort. Of course, they probably have a better sense of when it's time to stop talking.
    I'll raise you with a Lyndon B. Johnson, a Harry S. Truman, and two George Bushes.
    Jordan Mills on choosing Tech:
    “It’s a great experience seeing them play. It was a good atmosphere. The fans stood up the whole game and never sat down. They have a great fan base.”

+ Reply to Thread