+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Fans of The Dark Knight

Champ rockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond repute

Fans of The Dark Knight

Hello all. I don't post in the Entertainment Section much, but I am trying hard here.

I would like to help make The Dark Knight the highest grossing movie of all time. Currently The Dark Knight sits $100 million dollars behind Titanic. I am trying to russle up a grass roots campaign to get people to see the movie again or for the first time on September 13.

If you all could help join me in my campaign, I would appreciate it greatly. If you aren't a fan, simple disregard. If you are a fan, please help.

I have started a facebook group as well:

Push The Dark Knight ahead of Titanic

I hope you all will join and help the cause.

Big Dog Yarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the rough

Re: Fans of The Dark Knight

Quote Originally Posted by rockdog View Post
    Hello all. I don't post in the Entertainment Section much, but I am trying hard here.

I would like to help make The Dark Knight the highest grossing movie of all time. Currently The Dark Knight sits $100 million dollars behind Titanic. I am trying to russle up a grass roots campaign to get people to see the movie again or for the first time on September 13.

If you all could help join me in my campaign, I would appreciate it greatly. If you aren't a fan, simple disregard. If you are a fan, please help.

I have started a facebook group as well:

Push The Dark Knight ahead of Titanic

I hope you all will join and help the cause.
    I greatly enjoyed the movie.. but to have it gross another 100 mil would be equivalent to around 20 million people seeing it again.. (average about 5 dollars a ticket) how long is it scheduled to be in movie theaters before it's pulled?

Champ rockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond repute

Well it is still making decent money at the box office. It still made $8 million last weekend. It will make about $4 million this week as well. That would put it around $90 million behind.

The goal is to have a surge for one day. If we can hit a nice sum on one day, that may propel it to go ahead and toppel Titanic.

It may be a stretch, but it is something we are trying. I am trying to recruit as many fans as possible. $5 tickets would be nice, but I was assuming a little higher. All I know is that the more branching out and recruiting, the better chance we have to make some kind of ding or dent.

2003 BB&B Basketball Pick 'Em Champion inudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond repute inudesu's Avatar

I enjoyed the movie and I guess I'd just as soon it have the all-time record as Titanic, but I'm not sure I understand the motivation here. You're asking people to go watch a movie they've already seen (at, what $10 a pop?) so that the movie can have bragging rights? So that the studio can make a little more money? I just don't quite catch what you're reaching for.

Champ dhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond repute dhussdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by inudesu View Post
    I enjoyed the movie and I guess I'd just as soon it have the all-time record as Titanic, but I'm not sure I understand the motivation here. You're asking people to go watch a movie they've already seen (at, what $10 a pop?) so that the movie can have bragging rights? So that the studio can make a little more money? I just don't quite catch what you're reaching for.
    I think ole Rock just hates the fact The Titanic is ahead.

2003 BB&B Basketball Pick 'Em Champion inudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond repute inudesu's Avatar

That certainly makes sense.

But it doesn't bother me another 10 dollars worth.

Big Dog TechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her game TechSupporter11's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dhussdawg View Post
    I think ole Rock just hates the fact The Titanic is ahead.
    "Dark Knight" might catch it domestically, but "Titanic" will always hold the box office record for worldwide take of over 1.8 billion...

I enjoyed the movie greatly. I am hoping that everyone who also enjoyed the movie wouldn't mind spitting out a few bucks again.

Worldwide...Dark Knight is only half way there...I'm shooting domestic here. It is the only one people really look at. I feel that it would be great to have this movie number 1.

I actually don't mind Titanic. I just think this movie would be a better number 1. Just a grass roots achievement I'm hoping for.

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

Do you own stock in the production company?

+ Reply to Thread