+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Latest Survey USA poll

Champ DogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond repute DogtorEvil's Avatar

Latest Survey USA poll

http://www.surveyusa.com/client/Poll...b-7501c8783a97
    Who would you bet on being elected POTUS?
    • McCain — 49%
    • Obama — 44%
    What letter grade would you give McCain’s speech?
    • 63% either A or B (41% A)
    Who has a better plan for Iraq?
    • McCain — 55%
    • Obama — 41%
    Who has the better plan for energy independence?
    • McCain — 54%
    • Obama — 42%
    Who has the better plan for health care?
    • McCain — 46%
    • Obama — 45%
    Who is stronger on education?
    • McCain — 50%
    • Obama — 45%
    After McCain's speech did your opinion of him...?
    • Go Up — 47%
    • Go Down — 17%
    • Stay the Same - 35%
    Who is Stronger on the Environment?
    • McCain — 41%
    • Obama — 49%
    Which Party is more likely to Reach Out to the Other?
    • Republicans — 35%
    • Democrats — 24%
    • Both Equally - 18%
    • Neither Interested - 21%

Varsity Bulldog jojobeans120 is on top of his/her gamejojobeans120 is on top of his/her gamejojobeans120 is on top of his/her gamejojobeans120 is on top of his/her gamejojobeans120 is on top of his/her gamejojobeans120 is on top of his/her gamejojobeans120 is on top of his/her gamejojobeans120 is on top of his/her gamejojobeans120 is on top of his/her gamejojobeans120 is on top of his/her gamejojobeans120 is on top of his/her game

Re: Latest Survey USA poll

There are so many polls out there. I saw one on another forum that I'm a member of that someone tried to present that said, "Palin is no help for McCain when it comes to women voters"

Apparently, the people that conducted the poll asked 800 women, it didn't specify what area of the country they were from I don't believe, but most were registered dems.....

Champ Cal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond repute Cal&Ken's Avatar

This woman is thrilled with Palin- I will be voting for her.

GATA Goddess and Ultimate Fan Winner 2011 Dawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond repute Dawgmatic's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cal&Ken View Post
    This woman is thrilled with Palin- I will be voting for her.
    Palin is the only person on either ticket that excites me about this election. My vote is going to Palin. McCain just happens to be on her ticket!:icon_wink:

Champ Cal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond repute Cal&Ken's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgmatic View Post
    Palin is the only person on either ticket that excites me about this election. My vote is going to Palin. McCain just happens to be on her ticket!:icon_wink:
    I agree, she is certainly the one I like the best. I let my 7 year old stay up to watch. About half way through she asked me if we could vote for her instead of McCain. I have a feeling we may get to one day.

Varsity Bulldog jojobeans120 is on top of his/her gamejojobeans120 is on top of his/her gamejojobeans120 is on top of his/her gamejojobeans120 is on top of his/her gamejojobeans120 is on top of his/her gamejojobeans120 is on top of his/her gamejojobeans120 is on top of his/her gamejojobeans120 is on top of his/her gamejojobeans120 is on top of his/her gamejojobeans120 is on top of his/her gamejojobeans120 is on top of his/her game

She's got my vote for sure. She's not only a woman, but she's TRUE conservative!!!

Champ 9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough 9701Dawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgmatic View Post
    My vote is going to Palin. McCain just happens to be on her ticket!:icon_wink:
    And that's exactly what I'll be telling myself come Nov.

Quote Originally Posted by 9701Dawg View Post
    And that's exactly what I'll be telling myself come Nov.
    You and a lot of others!!! She's the true conservative, and the one that has brought new life to the GOP!

+ Reply to Thread