+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Typical newspaper headline.

Champ personofbluecolor is a splendid one to beholdpersonofbluecolor is a splendid one to beholdpersonofbluecolor is a splendid one to beholdpersonofbluecolor is a splendid one to beholdpersonofbluecolor is a splendid one to beholdpersonofbluecolor is a splendid one to beholdpersonofbluecolor is a splendid one to beholdpersonofbluecolor is a splendid one to beholdpersonofbluecolor is a splendid one to beholdpersonofbluecolor is a splendid one to beholdpersonofbluecolor is a splendid one to behold

Typical newspaper headline.

Sarah Palin's husband convicted of DUI!!!

About the same time Hussain Obama admits using cocaine and marijuana

GATA Goddess and Ultimate Fan Winner 2011 Dawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond repute Dawgmatic's Avatar

Re: Typical newspaper headline.

Oh who gives a s**t? I mean really. Twenty years ago. WOOOOOO. BFD. Let me know when it happens today or next week. I did some stupid ass stuff 20 years ago. I could NEVER be elected to a public office if I was judged on what I did twenty years ago - and HE isn't even the candidate. Good God.

Varsity Bulldog jojobeans120 is on top of his/her gamejojobeans120 is on top of his/her gamejojobeans120 is on top of his/her gamejojobeans120 is on top of his/her gamejojobeans120 is on top of his/her gamejojobeans120 is on top of his/her gamejojobeans120 is on top of his/her gamejojobeans120 is on top of his/her gamejojobeans120 is on top of his/her gamejojobeans120 is on top of his/her gamejojobeans120 is on top of his/her game

Re: Typical newspaper headline.

They are doing all they can to distract from the fact that she has more experience than both obama and Biden combined!!! This is all they can come up with. OK, so 22 years ago, he made a mistake. They also have a teenage girl that's pregnant, a son with DS, and she's got a total of 5 kids. Give it a rest. obama and his flock sent 30 attorneys to Alaska and THIS is all they could come up with? WTH?

+ Reply to Thread