+ Reply to Thread

Thread: MTV awards

Champ Rooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond repute Rooster's Avatar

MTV awards

Man, I am so pissed right now. i was walking throught the living room and I see this guy and he said"Please elect Barack Obama for president", so I stopped and watched, only for about 60 seconds. In his Austrailian voice that got on my nerves, he said some may say America is not ready for a black president, but they must be forward thinking if they elected that retard in a feathered cowboy hat. He tehn bashed Palin's daughter for being pregnant, etc . . . this guy was awful.

I just want every liberal to know, if it was the CMA awards and they said something about electing John McCain for president, they would be labled a racist organization, the ACLU and NAACP would be marching in Nashville.

I can't believe people watch that trash. Its such a double standard. Why do so many libs bring it up about him being black? I could give a rats ass what color. I just want to be safe and not pay any more taxes, which are my 2 main issues, therefore Obama fails at them misreably.
    “Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.”
    Lou Holtz - Football Coach

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have." - Thomas Jefferson

"Bring back the rotary phone so we don't have to press 1 for English."
    www.casadice.com

Varsity Bulldog jojobeans120 is on top of his/her gamejojobeans120 is on top of his/her gamejojobeans120 is on top of his/her gamejojobeans120 is on top of his/her gamejojobeans120 is on top of his/her gamejojobeans120 is on top of his/her gamejojobeans120 is on top of his/her gamejojobeans120 is on top of his/her gamejojobeans120 is on top of his/her gamejojobeans120 is on top of his/her gamejojobeans120 is on top of his/her game

Re: MTV awards

Because they're trying to guilt Americans into voting this man into office!!!

Champ CARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond repute CARTEK's Avatar

I have a suspicion that if we averaged the years of education of all the Hollywood-types supporting BHO it would be SEVERAL years less that of those supporting John McCain. Hell, Sean Penn dropped out in the 10th grade...go figure! Kayne West's mother and father were avowed Marxists...go figure!
    I'm an asshole! What's your excuse?

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

CMT is owned and operated by MTV Networks, a subsidiary of Viacom.

Don't expect to see much supporting McCain here.

+ Reply to Thread