+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Go Saints

Champ louisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the rough

Go Saints

Can't believe no one started a thread about the win today! That was a battle, I hope P.T. is back for next week.

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Re: Go Saints

Thanks to Bill Brown and 94.1fm the Big Q...

I was able to listen to the Saints while doing work at the office and then while "moving"....

Now if we could only get a station to pick up PRN and MRN so I can get my NASCAR when I am unable to sit in front of the TV....

Too bad the cowgirls won -
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne From Minden View Post
    Thanks to Bill Brown and 94.1fm the Big Q...

I was able to listen to the Saints while doing work at the office and then while "moving"....

Now if we could only get a station to pick up PRN and MRN so I can get my NASCAR when I am unable to sit in front of the TV....

Too bad the cowgirls won -

America's Team was quite impressive in the opener. The Cowboy haters might not have any hair by the end of this season.
    Good old Memorial Gym

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Tech77 View Post
    America's Team was quite impressive in the opener. The Cowboy haters might not have any hair by the end of this season.
    NO.... not the "America's team" thing again. There are 32 other teams and their cities and states that hate that term.

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    NO.... not the "America's team" thing again. There are 32 other teams and their cities and states that hate that term.
    That was easy... and quick, too.
    Good old Memorial Gym

Champ TechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud of

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    Tyler, you're math is almost as bad as Obama's.

Champ dhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond repute dhussdawg's Avatar

Yep, one thing the Browns game proved is that you have to hit Romo in the mouth. If you let him sit back there, he will complete every pass. The Browns laid some wood on him a few times and it took its toll in the second half some.

The Saints are constantly teetering on the line of greatness and madness in my opinion. Looking unstoppable at times on O, looking terrible at times. Defense was actually fairly impressive outside of the sloppy play at the end of the game, but they held when they needed to. I actually thought the run with Reggie on 3rd and 3 with 2:40 left was pretty dumb. If we get the first down, we win the game without a contest. That is where we miss Deuce, he gets that first down. Reggie does not.

Champ Bigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond repute Bigdog13's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dhussdawg View Post
    Yep, one thing the Browns game proved is that you have to hit Romo in the mouth. If you let him sit back there, he will complete every pass. The Browns laid some wood on him a few times and it took its toll in the second half some.

The Saints are constantly teetering on the line of greatness and madness in my opinion. Looking unstoppable at times on O, looking terrible at times. Defense was actually fairly impressive outside of the sloppy play at the end of the game, but they held when they needed to. I actually thought the run with Reggie on 3rd and 3 with 2:40 left was pretty dumb. If we get the first down, we win the game without a contest. That is where we miss Deuce, he gets that first down. Reggie does not.
    Of course you could take Romo out of that sentence and insert any qb's name and it would be accurate. ESPECIALLY KU's QB!!!!!! I don't think that kid even broke a sweat! Where was our pass rush?!?!? OK I'm done hijacking this thread, the talk of hitting a qb in the mouth and the Kansas game still fresh on my mind was a bad combo.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigdog13 View Post
    Of course you could take Romo out of that sentence and insert any qb's name and it would be accurate. ESPECIALLY KU's QB!!!!!! I don't think that kid even broke a sweat! Where was our pass rush?!?!? OK I'm done hijacking this thread, the talk of hitting a qb in the mouth and the Kansas game still fresh on my mind was a bad combo.
    I don't think they had to wash Reesing's uni after our game. Maybe dry it, because of the rain, but not wash it.
    Good old Memorial Gym

Champ Brian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond repute Brian96's Avatar

I don't think they had to wash Reesing's uni after our game. Maybe dry it, because of the rain, but not wash it.
    Amazing what you get when you have a stout o-line and none of your recievers get more than 10 yards from the line of scrimmage before you throw.

Champ dhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond repute dhussdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bigdog13 View Post
    Not necessarily. Romo is deadly accurate with no pressure, not every QB is like that. Also, many face the pressure pretty well. Romo faces pressure well if he can roll out of it, but he doesnt like pressure in the pocket. Of course, every QB would love to sit back there and be able to camp out, but some can hang in there and deliver the tough throws with someone hitting him in the mouth. I think that might be Romo's one weakness.

Champ StrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond repute StrayDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by louisiana_dog View Post
    Can't believe no one started a thread about the win today! That was a battle, I hope P.T. is back for next week.
    I was at the game and they looked good.

Jonathan Vilma is going to be a HUGE addition to the defense. Offense looked pretty good passing the ball, and decent running the ball. Bush is still not a "between the tackles" and probably never will be. But, Pierre Thomas did well in his place and Deuce should be back on the field in a week or two. If we ran well without Deuce, then we can only improve when he returns.

Cornerback play was improved, but still has some work to do. Beating a division opponent to open the season was big. Could be a good season.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

That was easy... and quick, too.
    OK... you got me!

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Quote Originally Posted by StrayDawg View Post
    But, Pierre Thomas did well in his place and Deuce should be back on the field in a week or two. If we ran well without Deuce, then we can only improve when he returns.
    Duece should have been inactive yesterday -

Like I said Duece will be Gus's sideline compadre before the end of the season....

''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Champ Tdawg87 is a jewel in the roughTdawg87 is a jewel in the roughTdawg87 is a jewel in the roughTdawg87 is a jewel in the roughTdawg87 is a jewel in the roughTdawg87 is a jewel in the roughTdawg87 is a jewel in the roughTdawg87 is a jewel in the roughTdawg87 is a jewel in the roughTdawg87 is a jewel in the roughTdawg87 is a jewel in the rough Tdawg87's Avatar

Deuce will play. He's making to much to sit the bench all year and they will need him, especially in the red zone. Peyton is taking it slow with Deuce and Mike McKenzie, who also could have played.

Not sure what to make of last year's number 1 draft pick, Robert Meachem, being inactive for game 1. I thought he had a really good preseason.

+ Reply to Thread