+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Tim Rattay

Champ mentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud of mentechsters's Avatar

Tim Rattay

Could be his next (and maybe last) chance.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3574166

Champ DAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond repute DAWG DUDE's Avatar

Re: Tim Rattay

If Rattay somehow starts, he could save his career. This seems like it'd be the perfect offense for him to show off his arm.

Champ louisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the rough

Not to mention the talent he will have to play with, should be interesting and I'll need to remember to keep an eye on it.

Varsity Bulldog bubdawg has turned a few heads around herebubdawg has turned a few heads around herebubdawg has turned a few heads around herebubdawg has turned a few heads around here bubdawg's Avatar

Heard on Mike & Mike this AM that the choice to draft for QB in 2001 was between Brady & Rattay & they took Brady cause he was 4 inches taller. Hope Rattay gets this chance.

Champ GonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond repute GonzoDawg's Avatar

Everyone Pray that Tim gets this shot.

Champ MICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant future

Quote Originally Posted by mentechsters View Post
    Could be his next (and maybe last) chance.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3574166
    Don't think this would be the last chance if the Patriots decide not to sign Tim. There are QB injuries besides Brady (Croyle at KC) & unfortunately there will be more to come. I am happy to see his name still out there at this stage of his career & I am confident that he will catch on somewhere before the 08 season ends.

Champ mildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond repute mildawg's Avatar

I hope he catches on somewhere. I would have mixed emotions about cheering for the Patriots, but I will if Tim is playing. Same goes for Moats -- I hope he can catch on somewhere before the end of the season.

Champ Poisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the rough Poisso3's Avatar
    Ellisville, MO (30 miles West of St. Louis)

Quote Originally Posted by bubdawg View Post
    Heard on Mike & Mike this AM that the choice to draft for QB in 2001 was between Brady & Rattay & they took Brady cause he was 4 inches taller. Hope Rattay gets this chance.
    I've always heard it was a coin flip by Kraft because Tim was the better QB mentally, and Brady was just taller...

Either way, how funny would it be for Tim to finally be signed by the Pats?

Champ dhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond repute dhussdawg's Avatar

IMO and I m not claiming to be completely objective, but Tim is much better suited for this system than Simms.

Champ MICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant future

Quote Originally Posted by dhussdawg View Post
    IMO and I m not claiming to be completely objective, but Tim is much better suited for this system than Simms.
    Agree Huss-Tim will be working out for the Pats at 10 am our time (CST)--he is in top physical condition & has been throwing every day. Please join me in praying that the Pats will see his talent clearly & sign him today.

Varsity Bulldog bigwagee is just really nicebigwagee is just really nicebigwagee is just really nicebigwagee is just really nicebigwagee is just really nicebigwagee is just really nicebigwagee is just really nicebigwagee is just really nicebigwagee is just really nice bigwagee's Avatar

Also the Titans have an injured quarterback with Young going down.

Champ Poisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the rough Poisso3's Avatar
    Ellisville, MO (30 miles West of St. Louis)

If Timmy makes the Pats, then I will have get my wife to talk to her cousin-in-law about tickets to the game and a pass to see Tim on the field...

Quote Originally Posted by bigwagee View Post
    Also the Titans have an injured quarterback with Young going down.
    You are right--Young down with injury on top of their overall dissatisfaction with his play--remember when Tim was with TN a year ago? They lied like dogs to him & treated him very badly, so much so that I do not think Tim would jump at a chance to rejoin this deceiving bunch. Vince Young is clearly not a pocket type passer & has been injured more than once when he does his escape routine. NFL LB's are legalized assasins & no QB, no matter how big & strong, that likes to get out of the pocket & run will survive in the long run. Now they have tied their wagon to a guy who will take his social security in a year or two.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by MICKEYS14 View Post
    Agree Huss-Tim will be working out for the Pats at 10 am our time (CST)--he is in top physical condition & has been throwing every day. Please join me in praying that the Pats will see his talent clearly & sign him today.
    Will do coach! The good Lord's timing isn't always easily understood by us but it is perfect!

Varsity Bulldog bigwagee is just really nicebigwagee is just really nicebigwagee is just really nicebigwagee is just really nicebigwagee is just really nicebigwagee is just really nicebigwagee is just really nicebigwagee is just really nicebigwagee is just really nice bigwagee's Avatar

The Titans said the reason that Vince was so bad was because of Norm Chow. I saw where Chow said the day the Titans drafted Vince Young over his quarterback Matt Lienart that he told his wife he will be fired in three years.

+ Reply to Thread