+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: iPod

Big Dog localdawg is an unknown

Re: iPod

I download the podcasts from FBC West Monroe and listen to them in my spare time. Great to get for free especially when you miss a sermon from a particular series.

Champ GonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond repute GonzoDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rus-La View Post
    Ummmm, IPods don't come with replaceable batteries.........
    That's where you are wrong. You have to crack the case open but the battery plugs in just like with a cordless phone etc.

http://lifehacker.com/software/ipod/...ery-236138.php

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GonzoDawg View Post
    That's where you are wrong. You have to crack the case open but the battery plugs in just like with a cordless phone etc.

http://lifehacker.com/software/ipod/...ery-236138.php
    hmph, learn somethin' new... however, that could be your problem.........
    my original ipod that i gave my stepmom still works like the day i bought it...
    easier just to replace the ipod...

Champ GonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond repute GonzoDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rus-La View Post
    hmph, learn somethin' new... however, that could be your problem.........
    my original ipod that i gave my stepmom still works like the day i bought it...
    easier just to replace the ipod...

Yeah I understand that could be my problem, which is why I was asking if anyone knew how to get it repaired. I'm done with the DIY biz when it comes to Ipods. That's said it is 5 years old and saw a lot of action. Maybe Ipods age faster than dogs.

Puppy BongDog is a name known to allBongDog is a name known to allBongDog is a name known to allBongDog is a name known to allBongDog is a name known to allBongDog is a name known to allBongDog is a name known to allBongDog is a name known to allBongDog is a name known to allBongDog is a name known to allBongDog is a name known to all BongDog's Avatar

Whoa, I can almost see a shining dome with little buds emanating from the attached, but small, ears. Somehow I envision quite an ecletic mix of tunes occupying the machine attached to the little buds. Would there be any Klugh or Walker or Jones or Jennings or Washington or Brubeck or Dara or Steppenwolf or Bryson or Gaye on that little machine?

My only question is how long did you procrastinate before joining the 21st century?

I suggest that all your dudes rip all your clasic CDs to a portable hard drive. Its simple and guarantees you that you keep your memories safe.

+ Reply to Thread