+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Matt Damon on Sarah Palin

Champ Soonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond repute Soonerdawg's Avatar

Re: Matt Damon on Sarah Palin

Quote Originally Posted by CARTEK View Post
    GF II was better than GF to me.
    I liked II, but the original is my favorite.

I have a sentimental weakness for my children, and I spoil them as you can see; they talk when they should listen.

VITO CORLEONE

You can act like a man!

(then, after slapping Johnny on the face)

What's the matter with you? Is this how you turned out? A Hollywood finocchio that ah cries like a woman?

(then imitating Johnny, as Tom giggles)

What can I do?! What can I do?!

(then)

What is that nonsense? Ridiculous.

[Sonny enters the room]

VITO CORLEONE (to Johnny, after glancing to see Sonny enter)

You spend time with your family?

JOHNNY

Sure I do.

VITO CORLEONE (to Johnny, but toward and about Sonny)

Good. 'Cause a man who doesn't spend time with his family can never be a real man.

Puppy BongDog is a name known to allBongDog is a name known to allBongDog is a name known to allBongDog is a name known to allBongDog is a name known to allBongDog is a name known to allBongDog is a name known to allBongDog is a name known to allBongDog is a name known to allBongDog is a name known to allBongDog is a name known to all BongDog's Avatar

Duvall and Caine torque in Secondhand Lions!

2003 BB&B Basketball Pick 'Em Champion inudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond repute inudesu's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rus-La View Post

I have never liked The Godfather... might try watching again. Can't stand 5 minutes of any of them.
    Try the book.

Champ NathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond repute NathanDarby's Avatar

Guys. How can we possibly be talking about Robert Duvall without mentioning his classic portrayal of Harry Hogge in Days of Thunder!?

"You see Cole, next time Matt Damon runs his 'ol mouth off like that, you gotta put his sissy ass in the wall."

Administrator AustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to behold AustinDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nathandarby View Post
    guys. How can we possibly be talking about robert duvall without mentioning his classic portrayal of harry hogge in days of thunder!?

"you see cole, next time matt damon runs his 'ol mouth off like that, you gotta put his sissy ass in the wall."
    "i said hit the pace car!!"

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NathanDarby View Post
    Guys. How can we possibly be talking about Robert Duvall without mentioning his classic portrayal of Harry Hogge in Days of Thunder!?

"You see Cole, next time Matt Damon runs his 'ol mouth off like that, you gotta put his sissy ass in the wall."
    probably because it has Tom Cruise in it....

This movie is on my favs list...

Champ NathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond repute NathanDarby's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rus-La View Post
    probably because it has Tom Cruise in it....
    Yeah, but that was Cool Tom. I prefer to think of them as two separate people. Back then he was kicking ass and doing cool stuff like flying F-14's and killing commie Russians.

Ever since he got brainwashed by scientology and started hanging out with Oprah and Madonna he has pretty much been a douche-bag. Although I do think he is a good actor and like a lot of his movies, I just don't care for his real-life weirdness.

"Harry, I'm dropping the hammer!"

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NathanDarby View Post
    Yeah, but that was Cool Tom. I prefer to think of them as two separate people. Back then he was kicking ass and doing cool stuff like flying F-14's and killing commie Russians.

Ever since he got brainwashed by scientology and started hanging out with Oprah and Madonna he has pretty much been a douche-bag. Although I do think he is a good actor and like a lot of his movies, I just don't care for his real-life weirdness.

"Harry, I'm dropping the hammer!"
    I like most of his movies...

Just really, he could learn how to act though... He's been pretty much the same character in every movie (in which he is lead) with the same everything just about. Really gets annoying sometimes when I watch a few of his movies close together...

Big Dog Lone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of light Lone Star Dawg's Avatar

Gone in 60 Seconds. Not his best movie by any stretch, but I can't ever change the channel when it's on.

Big Dog Lone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of light Lone Star Dawg's Avatar

The Apostle is one that not too many people have seen, but it's a great movie... even with Billy Joe's acting.

GATA Goddess and Ultimate Fan Winner 2011 Dawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond repute Dawgmatic's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Soonerdawg View Post
    Duvall? Are you kidding me. The Godfather, Mash, The Apostle, Apocalypse Now ... In my opinion, he and Gene Hackman are the best actors ever.

The actors today are, by in large, pretty boys.
    Lonesome Dove. Duvall's quintesential cowboy role. He WAS Gus McRae. The book is damn good too!

Champ Soonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond repute Soonerdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgmatic View Post
    Lonesome Dove. Duvall's quintesential cowboy role. He WAS Gus McRae. The book is damn good too!
    LD is one of my and my family's favorite movies. I too read the book while it was still a best seller. Great book.

+ Reply to Thread