+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Whoop...Wow!i

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Whoop...Wow!i

Anybody catch the view this morning?
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

Champ Cool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Whoop...Wow!i

Quote Originally Posted by johnnylightnin View Post
    Dude.

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Hey, when you don't have cable news networks, you gotta see the candidates when they are on one of the big 3.

Oh, I forgot to mention...McCain is on the view this morning...it was a BAD political decision.

Champ Brian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond repute Brian96's Avatar

I think somebody just lost his Guy Card.

2003 BB&B Basketball Pick 'Em Champion inudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond repute inudesu's Avatar

Yeah, you don't have to catch the candidates at all. You really think you learned anything by watching the View that could have possibly changed your mind about who you were voting for? Wanted to see McCain is not an excuse for watching the View.

You could have changed one of your kid's diapers and had a similar experience.

And boy do I hope my wife never sees this post.

The View is fascinating after taking a logic class.

Apparently the baby hates the View as much as y'all. She pitched quite a fit.

Champ Brian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond repute Brian96's Avatar

The View is fascinating after taking a logic class.

Apparently the baby hates the View as much as y'all. She pitched quite a fit.
    You exposed an infant to that tripe? I hope Kentucky has pretty lax child endangerment laws, 'cause that sounds downright abusive to me!

Champ T_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond repute

I heard Whoopi ask McCain if she was in danger of becoming a slave because he wanted to choose judges who believe in the Constitution. What a moron! I guess that's why she gets paid the big bucks.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Barbara Walters has had it with Elisabeth Hasselbeck, dishes Celebitchy. The 'View' queen bee cut off her conservative co-host during a particularly heated political debate and said if she couldn't calm down, she should find a new job. Let's hear it for no self-control! (Sept. 12)

GATA Goddess and Ultimate Fan Winner 2011 Dawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond repute Dawgmatic's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by T_Won View Post
    I heard Whoopi ask McCain if she was in danger of becoming a slave because he wanted to choose judges who believe in the Constitution. What a moron! I guess that's why she gets paid the big bucks.
    Tripe.

I tell you what. Seems like after 140 years we could get on past that. I personally don't think that a lot of people WANT to get past it. Why get past it, when you can use it as a cudgel and a crutch whenever it is convenient?

Varsity Bulldog Good Doggy is on top of his/her gameGood Doggy is on top of his/her gameGood Doggy is on top of his/her gameGood Doggy is on top of his/her gameGood Doggy is on top of his/her gameGood Doggy is on top of his/her gameGood Doggy is on top of his/her gameGood Doggy is on top of his/her gameGood Doggy is on top of his/her gameGood Doggy is on top of his/her gameGood Doggy is on top of his/her game

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgmatic View Post
    Tripe.

I tell you what. Seems like after 140 years we could get on past that. I personally don't think that a lot of people WANT to get past it. Why get past it, when you can use it as a cudgel and a crutch whenever it is convenient?

Like my husband said, "If Jesse Jackson were to stop causing racial tension, he wouldn't have a job."

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

GATA Goddess and Ultimate Fan Winner 2011 Dawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond repute Dawgmatic's Avatar

No, but you should be worried about being an idiot.

Champ mildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond repute mildawg's Avatar

Too late...

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

I would have told her yes...... and not explain what I meant until after a week of "outrage" from the left, and then hit a home run with the explanation of exactly why she and every other American would have to worry about it under an Obama administration, or really and Dem admin, and why it would be imperative to their safety to vote McCain~Palin...

+ Reply to Thread