+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Has anyone seen True Blood on HBO?

Varsity Bulldog dmcguirt23 is a jewel in the roughdmcguirt23 is a jewel in the roughdmcguirt23 is a jewel in the roughdmcguirt23 is a jewel in the roughdmcguirt23 is a jewel in the roughdmcguirt23 is a jewel in the roughdmcguirt23 is a jewel in the roughdmcguirt23 is a jewel in the roughdmcguirt23 is a jewel in the roughdmcguirt23 is a jewel in the roughdmcguirt23 is a jewel in the rough

Re: Has anyone seen True Blood on HBO?

Ruston got a mention in the season finale last Sunday

Champ Poisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the rough Poisso3's Avatar
    Ellisville, MO (30 miles West of St. Louis)

Quote Originally Posted by Poisso3 View Post
    Wow, they researched one thing...:icon_wink:

if they mention Winnfield i'll buy the DVD box set...
    Have they mentiond Winnfield on the show, or just the on website I posted earlier?

Champ FishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond repute FishingBack's Avatar

The first couple episodes bugged me but I grew to love this series. It became all too clear on WHY the Renee guy had a fake sounding cajun accent. You just have to watch it but there's a great reason.

To get back from "fangtasia," the vampire club in Shreveport, they took hwy 71 to get home. 71 south sounds like it could be the way to where we are saying Bon Temps is.

Of course, we all know there would not be a nice clear natural body of water (which they go swimming in). I can imagine somebody's backyard swimming pool with decor every time I see a scene there.

They did show the truckstop in arcadia in the season 2 finale, briefly.

Champ tigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant future tigtoo30's Avatar

Found it interesting that Sam's birth parents are in Magnolia (or at least according to the address he got). Can't wait to see what Magnolia looks like next season (will it be swampy, mountainous, or flat like it actually is).

Totally hooked on the show. Still hoping to see someone wear something with a Tech logo on it.

+ Reply to Thread