+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Reason Wheel Not to Vote for Obama!

Big Dog Yarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the rough

Reason Wheel Not to Vote for Obama!

Here you are, in case you get tired of the same old reason!

Disclaimer: Satirical (In case it wasn't obvious.)

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

Re: Reason Wheel Not to Vote for Obama!

you do know there's a potus humor thread right?

Big Dog Yarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by Rus-La View Post
    you do know there's a potus humor thread right?
    Yep

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Yarfunkle View Post
    Yep
    ok... just checking, racist.

Champ markay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant future markay714's Avatar

I'm not laughing. This guy is dangerous and there are at least that many reasons why he should never be elected to the office of the President of the United States of America.

Champ Bigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond repute Bigdog13's Avatar

How about because he is an inexperienced, tax and spend liberal. That's my vote.

(I couldn't find it on the wheel)

Varsity Bulldog jojobeans120 is on top of his/her gamejojobeans120 is on top of his/her gamejojobeans120 is on top of his/her gamejojobeans120 is on top of his/her gamejojobeans120 is on top of his/her gamejojobeans120 is on top of his/her gamejojobeans120 is on top of his/her gamejojobeans120 is on top of his/her gamejojobeans120 is on top of his/her gamejojobeans120 is on top of his/her gamejojobeans120 is on top of his/her game

Quote Originally Posted by Rus-La View Post
    ok... just checking, racist.
    Racist indeed! He, along with most obama supporters, sneak those snide comments in there and try to guilt Americans into voting for obama. Slavery was a horrible thing. I, however, am guilty of nothing and owe obama, nor any other person in the black community, anything. Not even a vote! My votes are not for sale!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by markay714 View Post
    I'm not laughing. This guy is dangerous and there are at least that many reasons why he should never be elected to the office of the President of the United States of America.

AMEN!!!!!!

Of course, you can't say things like that on TV without being blasted or called a racist! If you try to present an opposing plan, you're cut off in mid-sentence.

Champ saltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your time saltydawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bigdog13 View Post
    How about because he is an inexperienced, tax and spend liberal. That's my vote.

(I couldn't find it on the wheel)
    As opposed to McCain who is an experienced tax and spend liberal. GWB was "experienced" so it doesn't mean much, does it? What really matters is insight and judgment to make the right decisions and he that regard I think that Obama wins hands down. Anybody who picked Palin as a VP is missing some sound judgment genes.

"All roads lead to Putin" -- Thomas Jefferson

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by saltydawg View Post
    What really matters is insight and judgment to make the right decisions and he that regard I think that Obama wins hands down.
    Based upon...
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

Champ saltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your time saltydawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by johnnylightnin View Post
    Based upon...
    Education, life experiences, hearing him speak and the fact that he IS the Democratic nominee. Clearly, anyone who is elected President will have a steep learning curve. Between Obama and McCain, I think that Obama will learn the quickest and the best lessons as a new President. This is where McCain age really hurts him. He is, in fact, too old and experienced and will do the President's job as he as always done things.

Too bad that GWB was a Cheney puppet and was never allowed to fly on his own.

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Education, life experiences, hearing him speak and the fact that he IS the Democratic nominee.
    I bolded the parts that make him any different than anybody else in politics. Bush had degrees from Yale and Harvard. On life experiences, I'll take McCain as he's a decorated veteran and an experienced legislator. He does speak well but very rarely does he say anything of substance...just hope, change, McCain=Bush, ect. I think the last one is the only real reason to differentiate him from anyone else. If you trust the democrats, you'll vote for him...even though he's VERY left of center.

In the end, I think McCain will suffer from Ron Paul syndrome...better ideas with poorer delivery. That will be all it takes to sink him in our sound-byte society.

So, you're not voting for Barr? No Paul write in? It shouldn't make much of a difference in Arkansas...

I bolded the parts that make him any different than anybody else in politics. Bush had degrees from Yale and Harvard. On life experiences, I'll take McCain as he's a decorated veteran and an experienced legislator. He does speak well but very rarely does he say anything of substance...just hope, change, McCain=Bush, ect. I think the last one is the only real reason to differentiate him from anyone else. If you trust the democrats, you'll vote for him...even though he's VERY left of center.

In the end, I think McCain will suffer from Ron Paul syndrome...better ideas with poorer delivery. That will be all it takes to sink him in our sound-byte society.

So, you're not voting for Barr? No Paul write in? It shouldn't make much of a difference in Arkansas...
    McCain has been around a long time. In small part, he is responsible for the current crisis on Wall Street. I'm worried about his temper and his judgment. Picking Palin shown poor judgment.

McCain has been around a long time. In small part, he is responsible for the current crisis on Wall Street. I'm worried about his temper and his judgment. Picking Palin shown poor judgment.
    You gotta be kidding me...Palin inspired the base and infused the campaign with excitement like it hadn't previously seen. For obama supporters to rag on her experience is a joke.

Obama is #2 in money taken from Freddie Mac...so, he's gotta share some responsibility for it as well.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,423701,00.html

Champ DogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond repute DogtorEvil's Avatar

What really matters is insight and judgment to make the right decisions and he that regard I think that Obama wins hands down. Anybody who picked Palin as a VP is missing some sound judgment genes.

Hmmmm...the "Hope and Change" candidate, whose party platform is the same re-hashed liberal crapola as Dukakis, Kerry, Gore, et. al., who voted with his party 97% of the time (when he voted), whose first major decision was to nominate a 30+ year Washington insider who got less than 10k votes in the 2008 Dem primaries. Change?

The same guy who chose not to ask the person who was running against him in the primaries that got over 18MM votes to be his VP.

The same guy who has close associations with Bill Ayers and Tony Rezko.

The same guy that attended a Black Liberation Theology church for 20 years.

The same guy who has used and sends money to ACORN.

The same guy who received a below market rate for his house loan.

The same guy, who as a state Senator in Illinois, with no access to the intelligence behind what was going on in Iraq, did not back the invaion (but who later said he may have made a different decision had he been privy to said intelligence).

and on and on and on...

You gotta be kidding me...Palin inspired the base and infused the campaign with excitement like it hadn't previously seen. For obama supporters to rag on her experience is a joke.

Obama is #2 in money taken from Freddie Mac...so, he's gotta share some responsibility for it as well.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,423701,00.html
    Johnny, Palin may have inspired the base short-term, but give her a month to become "OLD NEWS". I'm not complaining about her experience, but rather her judgment. She brags she is against earmarks and yet she sought over $450 million of them in her first 2 years. Fiscal conservative??? What about that $35k tanning bed she put into the Guv's Mansion? She doesn't have a grat education background and her chief claim to fame is her ability to skin a moose. And what about the Bridge to Nowhere. First she is all for it, but then she claims she was against it all along. She is a flip-flopper. This trooper-gate thing is going to stay in the headlines until the election takes place because I suspect she is guilty of trying to get the trooper fired. Then there is the lie about her teleprompter going bad on her during her acceptance speech. That is 100% BS. She is a cute face but an amateur, and the country doesn't need an amateur politician as VP. Sorry!

+ Reply to Thread