+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Reason Wheel Not to Vote for Obama!

Champ saltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your time saltydawg's Avatar

Re: Reason Wheel Not to Vote for Obama!

Quote Originally Posted by DogtorEvil View Post
    Hmmmm...the "Hope and Change" candidate, whose party platform is the same re-hashed liberal crapola as Dukakis, Kerry, Gore, et. al., who voted with his party 97% of the time (when he voted), whose first major decision was to nominate a 30+ year Washington insider who got less than 10k votes in the 2008 Dem primaries. Change?

The same guy who chose not to ask the person who was running against him in the primaries that got over 18MM votes to be his VP.

The same guy who has close associations with Bill Ayers and Tony Rezko.

The same guy that attended a Black Liberation Theology church for 20 years.

The same guy who has used and sends money to ACORN.

The same guy who received a below market rate for his house loan.

The same guy, who as a state Senator in Illinois, with no access to the intelligence behind what was going on in Iraq, did not back the invaion (but who later said he may have made a different decision had he been privy to said intelligence).

and on and on and on...
    Yep! And he is ahead in the polls of McCAin who thinkgs the economy is fundamentally sound.

"All roads lead to Putin" -- Thomas Jefferson

Champ DogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond repute DogtorEvil's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by saltydawg View Post
    I'm not complaining about her experience, but rather her judgment. She brags she is against earmarks and yet she sought over $450 million of them in her first 2 years.
    And BHO has sought $1 billion in his term as US Senator.

Champ saltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your time saltydawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DogtorEvil View Post
    And BHO has sought $1 billion in his term as US Senator.
    Ah, such a great mind to compare Illinois to Alaska! I know that there is hope for this great country yet!

"All roads lead to Putin" -- Thomas Jefferson

Champ Bigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond repute Bigdog13's Avatar

Education, life experiences, hearing him speak and the fact that he IS the Democratic nominee. Clearly, anyone who is elected President will have a steep learning curve. Between Obama and McCain, I think that Obama will learn the quickest and the best lessons as a new President. This is where McCain age really hurts him. He is, in fact, too old and experienced and will do the President's job as he as always done things.

Too bad that GWB was a Cheney puppet and was never allowed to fly on his own.
    That is just terrible logic Salty.

....Terrible.

Criticizing Palins lack of experience (LEGIT criticism BTW, and I agree) But not doing the same thing when talking about Obama makes ZERO sense.

Chicago poilitics is VERY dirty Salty. Very Dirty.

I really hope you aren't so naive that you believe the problems with Palin but think that Obama somehow "rose above" all the dung in the Chicago political machine, because Obama was knee deep in it. He's dirty Salty. If you do the research objectively you'd see it. I don't think is McCain dirty. I don't agree with his policies though. I thought you might though since he is a liberal just like you. :icon_wink:

Champ Bigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond repute Bigdog13's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Yarfunkle View Post

Here you are, in case you get tired of the same old reason!

Disclaimer: Satirical (In case it wasn't obvious.)
    Aren't you the guy that was in that band with Paul Simon?

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bigdog13 View Post
    Criticizing Palins lack of experience (LEGIT criticism BTW, and I agree) But not doing the same thing when talking about Obama makes ZERO sense.
    Particularly when she's running for VP and he's running for POTUS.
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

Quote Originally Posted by johnnylightnin View Post
    Particularly when she's running for VP and he's running for POTUS.
    Yeah, I don't get it.

It's really comical.

Varsity Bulldog aggiedawg has much to be proud ofaggiedawg has much to be proud ofaggiedawg has much to be proud ofaggiedawg has much to be proud ofaggiedawg has much to be proud ofaggiedawg has much to be proud ofaggiedawg has much to be proud ofaggiedawg has much to be proud ofaggiedawg has much to be proud ofaggiedawg has much to be proud ofaggiedawg has much to be proud of aggiedawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Yarfunkle View Post

Here you are, in case you get tired of the same old reason!

Disclaimer: Satirical (In case it wasn't obvious.)

What about not voting for him because he's white?

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Yep! And he is ahead in the polls of McCAin who thinkgs the economy is fundamentally sound.
    No he's not. And what do you care anyway?? You're a Barr supporter/voter. You don't have a DAWG in this fight. You're a Barr man that only likes to argue. There's no logic in your thinking except just to argue for the sake of agruing. And I bet your wife says the same exact thing Salty.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by aggiedawg View Post
    What about not voting for him because he's white?
    Good point! Racist

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    No he's not. And what do you care anyway?? You're a Barr supporter/voter. You don't have a DAWG in this fight. You're a Barr man that only likes to argue. There's no logic in your thinking except just to argue for the sake of agruing. And I bet your wife says the same exact thing Salty.
    I don't think he want's Barr to win Tyler. He's really an Obama man. He just can't admit it.

I don't think he want's Barr to win Tyler. He's really an Obama man. He just can't admit it.
    The poor guy is so confused. First Ron Paul, then Bob Barr and your probably right, in his gut and in his illogical head an Obama man.

We still enjoy you Salty and love you for being a DAWG fan. But we just don't understand you at all.

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    The poor guy is so confused. First Ron Paul, then Bob Barr and your probably right, in his gut and in his illogical head an Obama man.

We still enjoy you Salty and love you for being a DAWG fan. But we just don't understand you at all.
    Him putting Barr and Paul for President as his signature would be the same as if you were putting Joe Lieberman for President at the bottom of yours.

Barr and Paul are so far the right of Salty on almost every issue it's insane. Not every issue mind you but almost. Like I said he'll be voting for Obama in a couple of months regardless of what his signature line says.

I'm not sure if I will cast a vote for President at all. I am still undecided.

....Although I will go vote.

2011 NFL Survivor Champion nadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond repute nadB's Avatar

I'm not sure if I will cast a vote for President at all.
    Same here. I'm thinking it's almost a "Morton's Fork" situation, although I'm still of the opinion that b.o. is the evil of the two lessers.

+ Reply to Thread