+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Coach Indest

Champ rabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond repute

Coach Indest

You may recall that last season our running backs coach was Brent Indest. He left after one season with Coach Dooley because of the amount of time away from his family. A mutual friend told me last season that Coach Indest told him that Dooley is the real deal and that he could probably stick around Dooley and make a lot of money someday, but it just wasn't worth being away from his young kids.

Prior to Tech, he built Crowley into a power. He has now taken over the program at Kaplan, which from what I have read has never had much success. Right now they are 2 and 0 after whipping Franklin and I am sure looking for more.

I just wanted to give a ATTABOY to Coach Indest for having his priorities in the right place. I am sure the young men in Kaplan will benefit greatly from his guidance.

Champ beaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

Re: Coach Indest

they kicked Abbeville's arse the week before and they never beat Abbeville

Champ rabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond repute

I started this thread back when Coach Indest left Tech.

I have always been impressed with Coach Indest's ability to turn around losing programs; Crowley, Kaplan and now Carencro. After two years at the helm, Carencro plays Byrd for the chance to go to the dome this year. When I heard about Carencro hiring Indest my first thought was "oh ____". I don't know how we (Acadiana High) managed to beat them this year but it can be done.

So, Dirty Legacy get your boys ready, come down here and kick some Golden Bear butt!!

Champ Built4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond repute Built4Speed's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rabiddawg View Post
    I started this thread back when Coach Indest left Tech.

I have always been impressed with Coach Indest's ability to turn around losing programs; Crowley, Kaplan and now Carencro. After two years at the helm, Carencro plays Byrd for the chance to go to the dome this year. When I heard about Carencro hiring Indest my first thought was "oh ____". I don't know how we (Acadiana High) managed to beat them this year but it can be done.

So, Dirty Legacy get your boys ready, come down here and kick some Golden Bear butt!!
    Carencro vs. Byrd? I don't keep up with high school sports that much, but this explains why a lot of my Lafayette and Shreveport friends are at each other's throats on FB this week. That's an extremely interesting matchup to me for a lot of reasons.

Puppy dirtylegacy is just really nicedirtylegacy is just really nicedirtylegacy is just really nicedirtylegacy is just really nicedirtylegacy is just really nicedirtylegacy is just really nicedirtylegacy is just really nicedirtylegacy is just really nicedirtylegacy is just really nicedirtylegacy is just really nicedirtylegacy is just really nice dirtylegacy's Avatar

Don't worry, we have been practicing and preparing all week like there is no tomorrow for this game coming up. We won't disappoint.

Champ dawgs1 is a splendid one to beholddawgs1 is a splendid one to beholddawgs1 is a splendid one to beholddawgs1 is a splendid one to beholddawgs1 is a splendid one to beholddawgs1 is a splendid one to beholddawgs1 is a splendid one to beholddawgs1 is a splendid one to beholddawgs1 is a splendid one to beholddawgs1 is a splendid one to beholddawgs1 is a splendid one to behold dawgs1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dirtylegacy View Post
    Don't worry, we have been practicing and preparing all week like there is no tomorrow for this game coming up. We won't disappoint.

The Jackets win by 14.

Champ Geaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond repute

It will be a track meet.........Byrd has a better defense, that is the difference. I do like the Byrd by 14 prediction, sounds right

+ Reply to Thread