+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Whose heading that way?

Champ markay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant future markay714's Avatar

Whose heading that way?

I'm going to help on the chain saw gang cleaning up more of this mess that was Gustav for a while this morning then heading up to Ruston for the game. The thought of wimping out did occur to me, but when fall visited on Wednesday I decided it was a must see game! Hoping for a whipping!!

Go DAWGS!

Big Dog LTUIronDawg is a jewel in the roughLTUIronDawg is a jewel in the roughLTUIronDawg is a jewel in the roughLTUIronDawg is a jewel in the roughLTUIronDawg is a jewel in the roughLTUIronDawg is a jewel in the roughLTUIronDawg is a jewel in the roughLTUIronDawg is a jewel in the roughLTUIronDawg is a jewel in the roughLTUIronDawg is a jewel in the roughLTUIronDawg is a jewel in the rough LTUIronDawg's Avatar

Re: Whose heading that way?

I'm going to the game. My pre-game activities will be at Lincoln Parish Park helping to clean up the trails. The recent storms made a mess of the park and they don't have the resources to get it all cleaned up. Tech ROTC and several other volunteers are going to be working at the park during the day removing debris from the trail. If anybody wants to help, come on. I think we have it covered but it never hurts to have more. If you do help, tell the front gate you're there to work on the trail and they will let you in without paying. Pavillion L3 is reserved for the people working. I"m going to work a few hours then hit the showers at the campgrounds and head to the game.

+ Reply to Thread