+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Auburn beating LSPoo 3rd Qtr

Champ FriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond repute FriscoDog's Avatar

Auburn beating LSPoo 3rd Qtr

Hope they can pull off a win. That would be absolutely fantastic!!! GO AUBURN!!!

Champ SicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond repute SicemDawgz's Avatar

Re: Auburn beating LSPoo 3rd Qtr

Not anymore.

Champ FriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond repute FriscoDog's Avatar

I know.. I wish they had not thrown that interception on 4th and 1.

Champ Cass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really nice

Geaux Tigers

Yall are Haters

Embrace THE Louisiana School

Dont come with all that if you are a Tech fan you should pull for other Louisiana Schools to lose crap I love LSU but I can be a Tech fan too. I go to atleast 2 LSU games and 3 to 5 Tech games

I left after 1st quarter tonight to see LSU game. But I can and will be fans of BOTH.

Always been a Tiger fan but also support Tech Just been going to LSU games with my family since I was 5

DONT HATE if you dont like LSU good for you but it looks bad when you HATE a team just becasue they have a bigger fanbase and more support and THEY WIN

Dooley is turning Tech around your time will come and I cant wait BUT PLEASE STOP THE HATE

Champ Cass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really nice

BTW Dogs looked terrible in 1st quarter but turned it around in 2nd half GO DAWGS

Champ WWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond repute WWDog's Avatar

You left a Tech game that was in question in the 1st quarter to go look at another game? I don't care who the other team is I would never do such a thing. I guess that is what comes from divided loyalties.
    WWDog
    La Tech
    Region and hyphen free since 1894!
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Yep grew up LSU fan WELL SAINTS will always be #1

But I do support Tech and go to almost every home game But man they were playing Southeastern and LSU is playing Auburn But I did the same in Week one as I attended Tech and did not even watch LSU

Big Dog dj95 has a brilliant futuredj95 has a brilliant futuredj95 has a brilliant futuredj95 has a brilliant futuredj95 has a brilliant futuredj95 has a brilliant futuredj95 has a brilliant futuredj95 has a brilliant futuredj95 has a brilliant futuredj95 has a brilliant futuredj95 has a brilliant future

Quote Originally Posted by Cass582 View Post
    Geaux Tigers

Yall are Haters

Dont come with all that if you are a Tech fan you should pull for other Louisiana Schools to lose crap I love LSU but I can be a Tech fan too. I go to atleast 2 LSU games and 3 to 5 Tech games

I left after 1st quarter tonight to see LSU game. But I can and will be fans of BOTH.

Always been a Tiger fan but also support Tech Just been going to LSU games with my family since I was 5

DONT HATE if you dont like LSU good for you but it looks bad when you HATE a team just becasue they have a bigger fanbase and more support and THEY WIN

Dooley is turning Tech around your time will come and I cant wait BUT PLEASE STOP THE HATE
    I hear this line of thinking all of the time. Let me tell you why I hate LSU. LSU Fans. Pure and simple. When I started school at LA Tech in 1990, my thoughts were much the same as yours. During the 1990's, LSU was awful. Pathetic. Yet, year after year after year, LSU fans in N. LA would denigrate Tech saying they should be I-AA and if Tech would go back down where we belonged we wouldn't be taking away some of LSU's potentially good players. yada yada yada. Remember, we had a lot of success in the 90's.

You may pull for Tech too, but their are many, many, many more LSU suck ups in North LA that have never set foot on a campus, slurping on LSU and hating on Tech. Guarantee you that the average North Louisiana tiger fan thinks we should be in I-AA. Usually it is the LSU/Tech combo fan that thinks we should be in the Sunbelt playing ULM and ULL every year. Well, I am sorry, but there is nothing about LSU that even remotely makes me want to be a fan of theirs. And it has absolutely nothing to do with their BRIEF run of success over the last five to six years. And condescending attitudes (that many of their fans don't realize that they have) is just the cherry on top.

So pull for them if you want to. Continue to pull for us as well, but don't lecture me about why I should support them.

My sister graduated from NLU (now ULM) I used to go to some of their games NOT a fan but did attend a few Im only 26 But I did attend 1 of those NLU/Tech games WAS GREAT but I wont open that subject back up

But Tech is my other team in college football LSU and Tech.

GATA Goddess and Ultimate Fan Winner 2011 Dawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond repute Dawgmatic's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cass582 View Post
    Geaux Tigers

Yall are Haters

Honey, a Tech fan would NOT leave the Tech game to go watch LSU. Not after the 1st, not after the 2nd, not after the 3rd, not until the 4th quarter was DONE.

Champ bluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond repute bluecrew's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dj95 View Post
    I hear this line of thinking all of the time. Let me tell you why I hate LSU. LSU Fans. Pure and simple. When I started school at LA Tech in 1990, my thoughts were much the same as yours. During the 1990's, LSU was awful. Pathetic. Yet, year after year after year, LSU fans in N. LA would denigrate Tech saying they should be I-AA and if Tech would go back down where we belonged we wouldn't be taking away some of LSU's potentially good players. yada yada yada. Remember, we had a lot of success in the 90's.

You may pull for Tech too, but their are many, many, many more LSU suck ups in North LA that have never set foot on a campus, slurping on LSU and hating on Tech. Guarantee you that the average North Louisiana tiger fan thinks we should be in I-AA. Usually it is the LSU/Tech combo fan that thinks we should be in the Sunbelt playing ULM and ULL every year. Well, I am sorry, but there is nothing about LSU that even remotely makes me want to be a fan of theirs. And it has absolutely nothing to do with their BRIEF run of success over the last five to six years. And condescending attitudes (that many of their fans don't realize that they have) is just the cherry on top.

So pull for them if you want to. Continue to pull for us as well, but don't lecture me about why I should support them.
    Its not LSU grads that are the problem its the ones that barely have a high school education that love "their tigers" and talk down to the other schools. BUT EVERYONE CAN COME ON HERE AND COMPLAIN ABOUT THE BANDWAGON FANS YET WE WOULD KILL FOR 1/4th of them. PLEASE FOLKS JUST LET LSU GO and lets build our own mousetrap without continually harping on lsu this and lsu that.
    Last edited by bluecrew; 09-21-2008 at 07:28 AM.

GATA Goddess and Ultimate Fan Winner 2011 Dawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond repute Dawgmatic's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bluecrew View Post
    Its not LSU grads that are the problem its the ones that barely have a college education that love "their tigers" and talk down to the other schools. BUT EVERYONE CAN COME ON HERE AND COMPLAIN ABOUT THE BANDWAGON FANS YET WE WOULD KILL FOR 1/4th of them. PLEASE FOLKS JUST LET LSU GO and lets build our own moustrap without continually harping on lsu this and lsu that.

Hey, I'm all for that. I would do just about anything to NEVER see another thread title on OUR board about that school or the one down the road again on this board. It makes me tired.

Champ WWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond repute WWDog's Avatar

Good for you for supporting Tech. I just can't see supporting LSU for the same reasons stated by dj. My OK State neighbor understands why can't you?
    WWDog
    La Tech
    Region and hyphen free since 1894!
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Big Dog dj95 has a brilliant futuredj95 has a brilliant futuredj95 has a brilliant futuredj95 has a brilliant futuredj95 has a brilliant futuredj95 has a brilliant futuredj95 has a brilliant futuredj95 has a brilliant futuredj95 has a brilliant futuredj95 has a brilliant futuredj95 has a brilliant future

Quote Originally Posted by bluecrew View Post
    Its not LSU grads that are the problem its the ones that barely have a college education that love "their tigers" and talk down to the other schools. BUT EVERYONE CAN COME ON HERE AND COMPLAIN ABOUT THE BANDWAGON FANS YET WE WOULD KILL FOR 1/4th of them. PLEASE FOLKS JUST LET LSU GO and lets build our own moustrap without continually harping on lsu this and lsu that.
    I am fine with letting it go. Actually this was my first post on the subject. Just get tired of being lectured to about not pulling for them like I am some kind of wierdo for not hanging off their jock straps.

I NEVER said you should support them I said people should not HATE on them because they are A. Better B. More popular C. Bigger D. MORE MONEY

I loved them as a kid when they were horrible Ive loved the saints since I could watch them and sometimes they were HORRIBLE

I also would not call 2 BCS championships brief and all the BCS BOWLS SEC championships ETC not brief

But I see your point with fans that dog on Tech (no pun intended) I pull for both and I am GLAD Tech is playing up in Division I and in the WAC (Though I think they should be in C-USA) I think they can play with the big boys and I think its better for the other programs too (Basketball team should BE OUTRAGIOUS THIS YEAR)

The point of my post is if you hate the way some LSU fans talk about Tech WHY DO THE SAME THING to LSU???

Tech is up and comming TRUST ME

+ Reply to Thread