+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Scobee is $$$

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Re: Scobee is $$$

Quote Originally Posted by Reckless Abandon View Post
    They get no attention.
    If he takes on more NFLPA duties he could fast track to HofF if his kicking career remains at a premium.
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Champ Poisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the rough Poisso3's Avatar
    Ellisville, MO (30 miles West of St. Louis)

Quote Originally Posted by DocMarvin362 View Post
    I love Chris Berman.

Calls Josh Scoobeedobedo.

"Would have been good for 71"

Thanks Josh, I won a bet off my dad on your kick. He has to wear your jersey for the rest of the night.

Actually, Josh made it clear while at Tech that he does not like being called anythign related to Scooby Dooby Doo...

That was awseome seeing the kick...and the theft of the ball from the ball-dude who apparently didn't want to give it to Josh...

Big Dog TechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her game TechSupporter11's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bluecrew View Post
    i'm not even coming close to putting this one on gramatica, it is squarely on Sean Payton and Defensive Coordinator Gary Gibbs!
    by no means am I gonna put it on the coaches...players have to make plays, and that includes being able to rush for 1 yard...this one goes on Gramatica for missing 2 field goals, the o-line for constantly letting a defender into the backfield, the d-line for hardly ever putting pressure on Cutler, and Brandon Marshall for making so many wow plays when our DB's were in great position...

GATA Goddess and Ultimate Fan Winner 2011 Dawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond repute Dawgmatic's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Poisso3 View Post
    Actually, Josh made it clear while at Tech that he does not like being called anythign related to Scooby Dooby Doo...

That was awseome seeing the kick...and the theft of the ball from the ball-dude who apparently didn't want to give it to Josh...
    Well, we all know how much that counts on ESPN.

We don't like LA Tech either. That doesn't stop it from happening. Might as well embrace it, Josh. They aren't going to stop. :icon_wink:

Champ Poisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the rough Poisso3's Avatar
    Ellisville, MO (30 miles West of St. Louis)

Back when Josh was a Frosh, we, the equipment staff, gave him the nickname "Scooby". We gave most of the players nicknames if they didn't already have one. One day, Josh actually said "Please don't call me that, I hate it when people call me that," and we just called him Scobee.

As for ESPN and Chris "I was a Bills fan till ESPN told me to be an Eagles homer" Berman: their "Give everyone a nickname" thing has has become boring and, at times, forced which leads to half-ass nicknames.

Champ dhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond repute dhussdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bluecrew View Post
    i'm not even coming close to putting this one on gramatica, it is squarely on Sean Payton and Defensive Coordinator Gary Gibbs!
    Totally agree, even if Grammatica hits that FG we lose. Denver drives the field and kicks a FG to beat us. That being said, there is a reason MG was out of football for a while. He missed some clutch field goals and it got in his dome. I hope that does not happen this time.

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Poisso3 View Post
    Back when Josh was a Frosh, we, the equipment staff, gave him the nickname "Scooby". We gave most of the players nicknames if they didn't already have one. One day, Josh actually said "Please don't call me that, I hate it when people call me that," and we just called him Scobee.

As for ESPN and Chris "I was a Bills fan till ESPN told me to be an Eagles homer" Berman: their "Give everyone a nickname" thing has has become boring and, at times, forced which leads to half-ass nicknames.
    Berman's the only good nick-name giver.

He doesn't say it like the dog Scooby. He sings it, and I think it's great. Anything that gets more airtime and lets the casual fans know who you are Josh. Keep collecting that money and never forget your roots.

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Berman is a CAPITAL A CAPITAL S CAPITAL S....
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Don't care... the man's entertaining reading dem highlights.

2003 BB&B Basketball Pick 'Em Champion inudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond repute inudesu's Avatar

Don't care... the man's entertaining reading dem highlights.
    Is he?

http://jac.scout.com/2/795729.html

Josh + Louisiana TECH = ELITE. :icon_wink:

So Del Rio passes on a 51 yard attempt to go for it on 4th and 7!?!?!?!

Damn Josh, what did you do to piss Jack off??

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Did Del Rio have reason to believe his defense could stop Pittsburg?

Champ Reckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud of Reckless Abandon's Avatar

That pissed me off too. It might have changed the entire game.

+ Reply to Thread