+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 9/21/2008 Ron Paul on $700 billion

GATA Goddess and Ultimate Fan Winner 2011 Dawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond repute Dawgmatic's Avatar

Re: 9/21/2008 Ron Paul on $700 billion

Quote Originally Posted by arkansasbob View Post
    you said you like him, not that you liked him. tense is important here.
    I believe tense is important here, because you seem like you are very.

GATA Goddess and Ultimate Fan Winner 2011 Dawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond repute Dawgmatic's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by johnnylightnin View Post
    dang bob...you better reconize! Dawgmatic is taking applications for a cage-match before homecoming and you better get your stuff straight or she's gonna make you the punk of the day!

Champ DogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond repute DogtorEvil's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgmatic View Post
    abob may be running on fumes.

Bob, how did you guys make it from Ike at the plant?

Champ DogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond repute DogtorEvil's Avatar

or...it could be "that time" if you get my drift

Quote Originally Posted by DogtorEvil View Post
    or...it could be "that time" if you get my drift

Champ arkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond repute arkansasbob's Avatar

i'm sorry you think i seem tense. i haven't been tense since about 9:00 saturday night. i was just curious.

i still think that if rp was given the kind of air time that rg was given in the debates, he would have seemed like a much more viable candidate to most people.

Quote Originally Posted by arkansasbob View Post
    i'm sorry you think i seem tense. i haven't been tense since about 9:00 saturday night. i was just curious.

i still think that if rp was given the kind of air time that rg was given in the debates, he would have seemed like a much more viable candidate to most people.
    I was just teasing you, Bob. Playing off the word tense. If I had said, Man I really liked Ron Paul, you would have wondered why I didn't like him anymore. I liked him before, I like him now. It won't help.

I wish we could just start over on this Presidential nominee thing. I really hate both of these candidates. I'm going for McCain, because he's old and Sarah Palin will be VP...Too bad they can't flip flop the Republican ticket. I'll take her refreshing POV over both the doofus dudes at the head of the tickets. A woman sure can't do any worse than the men have done.

Champ arkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond repute arkansasbob's Avatar

I was just teasing you, Bob. Playing off the word tense. If I had said, Man I really liked Ron Paul, you would have wondered why I didn't like him anymore. I liked him before, I like him now. It won't help.

I wish we could just start over on this Presidential nominee thing. I really hate both of these candidates. I'm going for McCain, because he's old and Sarah Palin will be VP...Too bad they can't flip flop the Republican ticket. I'll take her refreshing POV over both the doofus dudes at the head of the tickets. A woman sure can't do any worse than the men have done.
    i knew (know) you were just teasing. i will have to agree that whoever wins will have to try pretty hard to do much worse.

+ Reply to Thread