+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The History Channel

Champ louisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the rough

The History Channel

Anyone else getting tired of the global warming crap they throw at you in shows that do not need mentioning? I just watched the New York episode, while a great show, they could have done away with the global warming ramming stuff. Did they run out of history to show? I guess I am just tired of that very political topic shoved down my throat.

GATA Goddess and Ultimate Fan Winner 2011 Dawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond repute Dawgmatic's Avatar

Re: The History Channel

Global warming just burns me up. :icon_wink:

+ Reply to Thread