+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Buy season tickets

Puppy lovethat24 seems to have something between the earslovethat24 seems to have something between the earslovethat24 seems to have something between the earslovethat24 seems to have something between the earslovethat24 seems to have something between the earslovethat24 seems to have something between the ears

Re: Buy season tickets

I will not buy another ticket to a women's game until Long is GONE.

I will buy my season tickets Men's Basketball go DAWGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Champ Russdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by lovethat24 View Post
    I will not buy another ticket to a women's game until Long is GONE.

I will buy my season tickets Men's Basketball go DAWGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I WILL BUY SEASON TICKETS TO BOTH!!

GO LOUISIANA TECH!!!!

Those girls who are out there playing deserve our full support and enthusiasm. Spoon has come "home" and deserves our utmost of support and affirmation.

I do understand the disappointment with our performance (begins with coaching, I know and acknowledge, no need to sugar coat anything). My wife (Ark State grad who has come to love Louisiana Tech deeply, especially Lady Techsters) even said this Spring--Feb 2008--that she "really enjoys the men's games more than the womens this year", which is drastic after 15 years of womens season tickets, 3 - 4 men's games a year over that time. That was a wake up call to me. We all saw it. Coaching and motivation? You bet.

But the way back up is with our support (fannies in seats, yelling, rockin' with the Hoop Troop, etc). I think it can be done, AND I BELIEVE IN FOCUSING ON THE FUTURE. THE LADY TECHSTERS CAN RETURN TO TOP 20 ATTAINMENT FOR SURE, WITH A SHOT AT SOME FINAL FOURS.

Without 20 wins and some kind of post season this year, Long should be gone. Feel free to quote me. BUT I LOVE THE LADY TECHSTERS, EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THE FINE YOUNG LADY ATHLETES WHO ARE REPRESENTING US THIS YEAR, AND I WILL DAMN SURE BE THERE CHEERING FOR THEM AND OUR l LADIES PROGRAM.

LADIES, I CANNOT WAIT TO SEE YOU PLAY, AND A LOT OF US WILL BE THERE FOR YOU. PLEASE HANG IN THERE. I'LL ORDER MY SEASON THE FIRST DAY I GET A NOTICE THEY ARE AVAILABLE.
    Last edited by DocMarvin362; 09-25-2008 at 12:42 PM.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Russdawg View Post
    I WILL BUY SEASON TICKETS TO BOTH!!

GO LOUISIANA TECH!!!!

Those girls who are out there playing deserve our full support and enthusiasm. Spoon has come "home" and deserves our utmost of support and affirmation.

I do understand the disappointment with our performance (begins with coaching, I know and acknowledge, no need to sugar coat anything). My wife (Ark State grad who has come to love Louisiana Tech deeply, especially Lady Techsters) even said this Spring--Feb 2008--that she "really enjoys the men's games more than the womens this year", which is drastic after 15 years of womens season tickets, 3 - 4 men's games a year over that time. That was a wake up call to me. We all saw it. Coaching and motivation? You bet.

But the way back up is with our support (fannies in seats, yelling, rockin' with the Hoop Troop, etc). I think it can be done, AND I BELIEVE IN FOCUSING ON THE FUTURE. THE LADY TECHSTERS CAN RETURN TO TOP 20 ATTAINMENT FOR SURE, WITH A SHOT AT SOME FINAL FOURS.

Without 20 wins and some kind of post season this year, Long should be gone. Feel free to quote me. BUT I LOVE THE LADY TECHSTERS, EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THE FINE YOUNG LADY ATHLETES WHO ARE REPRESENTING US THIS YEAR, AND I WILL DAMN SURE BE THERE CHEERING FOR THEM AND OUR l LADIES PROGRAM.

LADIES, I CANNOT WAIT TO SEE YOU PLAY, AND A LOT OF US WILL BE THERE FOR YOU. PLEASE HANG IN THERE. I'LL ORDER MY SEASON THE FIRST DAY I GET A NOTICE THEY ARE AVAILABLE.
    Great post and so true!
    Last edited by DocMarvin362; 09-25-2008 at 12:43 PM. Reason: fixed quotes on both posts.

Champ Russdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond repute

got my season tickets!!!

ladies and mens.

go Lady Techsters. Go Dawgs.

See ya'll in November in the TAC!

+ Reply to Thread