+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I have a dream......

Champ Spinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant future Spinoza's Avatar

I have a dream......

Imagine that on the next first Tuesday in November......
    In a nation where less than 20% of the electorate support the current federal administration......
    In a nation where less than 20% of the electorate support the current congress......
    In a nation where all the past democrat and republican severe errors in judgement are now coming home to roost WITH A VENGEANCE......

IMAGINE that no one (other than a few masochists) votes for either McCain or Obama......
    And IMAGINE that no one votes for ANY democrat or ANY republican for ANY federal office!
    Imagine the DEATH of OUR no longer responsible or needed 2 PARTY POPPYCOCK?
    __________________________________________________ ______

Then......
    Imagine Ron Paul in the oval office!
    Imagine a Ron Paul appointed administration.
    Imagine an entirely new house of representatives with nary a man or woman in the equally "senior" crowd who "owes" favors or pork to any significant special interest group or lobbyist?
    Imagine a new senate with 1/3 of the senators FREE TO SCREAM everything from logic to nuts and fruitcake......
    And 2/3's of the remaining senate allowed only 2 to 4 years to keep playing republican or democrat crap.
    Hell......
    I gladly trade DICK Durbin for either Tyler or Salty between bottles of beer.
    And I would mind not a bit watching the merde start hitting every possible political fan!

more......
    I know that you believe you understand what you think I said...... But I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.

Champ Spinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant future Spinoza's Avatar

Re: I have a dream......

Quote Originally Posted by Spinoza View Post
    In a nation where less than 20% of the electorate support the current federal administration......
    In a nation where less than 20% of the electorate support the current congress......
    In a nation where all the past democrat and republican severe errors in judgement are now coming home to roost WITH A VENGEANCE......

IMAGINE that no one (other than a few masochists) votes for either McCain or Obama......
    And IMAGINE that no one votes for ANY democrat or ANY republican for ANY federal office!

Then......
    Imagine an entirely new house of representatives with nary a man or woman in the equally "senior" crowd who "owes" favors or pork to any significant special interest group or lobbyist?
    Imagine a new senate with 1/3 of the senators FREE TO SCREAM everything from logic to nuts and fruitcake......
    And 2/3's of the remaining senate allowed only 2 to 4 years to keep playing republican or democrat crap.
    Hell......
    And I would mind not a bit watching the merde start hitting every possible political fan!

more......
    AND YES......
    The stock market might CRASH.
    Gibralter could crumble.
    The fourth estate would definitely mumble.
    And the dollar may become thrash.
    BUT FOR HOW LONG?

"I'll let you be in my dream if I can no longer be in your dream"......
    I said that!

Cheers.
    I know that you believe you understand what you think I said...... But I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Then......
    Hell......

more......
    John Lennon, is that you again.

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    No Tyler......
    Just another rollin' stone, still blowin' in the wind.

Cheers and good night.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
    Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS

No Tyler......
    Just another rollin' stone, still blowin' in the wind.

Cheers and good night.
    "Imagine" that.

+ Reply to Thread