+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Breast Milk Ice Cream (seriously)

Champ Abominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond repute Abominable Gorilla's Avatar

Breast Milk Ice Cream (seriously)

http://www.wptz.com/news/17539127/detail.html

PETA thinks that Ben and Jerry's ice cream should be made from human milk instead of cow milk. Afterall, drinking milk from a cow "just doesn't make sense."

Are they just making this stuff up? Do they really expect B and J's to hire 10,000 recently pregnant women to squeeze milk out of their boobs everyday?

Puppy PearlDawg has turned a few heads around herePearlDawg has turned a few heads around here PearlDawg's Avatar

Re: Breast Milk Ice Cream (seriously)

Sometimes these PETA people go too far. I mean really.. are we gonna have a farm with pregnant women in stalls with pumps on their breast... come on... I mean that mental image is pretty darn funny though... LOL. Plus this has to be a health risk.. I'm sure all kinds of diseases can be spread this way... Plus how disgusting is this idea! I can see the Ben and Jerry flavor titles now..."Babies Formula"... I'm to tired to be creative with other names.. but I'm sure all of you can..

GATA Goddess and Ultimate Fan Winner 2011 Dawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond repute Dawgmatic's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Abominable Gorilla View Post
    http://www.wptz.com/news/17539127/detail.html

PETA thinks that Ben and Jerry's ice cream should be made from human milk instead of cow milk. Afterall, drinking milk from a cow "just doesn't make sense."

Are they just making this stuff up? Do they really expect B and J's to hire 10,000 recently pregnant women to squeeze milk out of their boobs everyday?
    Oh, Jesus Christ. What next?

Champ Abominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond repute Abominable Gorilla's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PearlDawg View Post
    are we gonna have a farm with pregnant women in stalls with pumps on their breast... come on...
    You know, you meet a hot girl and you're all like, "so what do you do for a living?" Then, she's all like, "I get milked by Ben and Jerry's."

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgmatic View Post
    What next?
    This one is going to be pretty hard to top in terms of absurdity.

However, in honor of PearlDawg's suggestion, I think this would be a good thread to list out suggestions for possible flavors. Ideas?

Champ DAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond repute DAWG DUDE's Avatar

D cup flavor.

Champ rabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond repute

When do they start hiring the squeezers?

Champ Amos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe they just freeze the boobs, then scoop it up!

Champ mentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud of mentechsters's Avatar

New Flavors!!!!!!!!

nipple nectar and areola orange

Big Dog Yarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the rough

Whiskey-Garlic Sorbet

Varsity Bulldog Good Doggy is on top of his/her gameGood Doggy is on top of his/her gameGood Doggy is on top of his/her gameGood Doggy is on top of his/her gameGood Doggy is on top of his/her gameGood Doggy is on top of his/her gameGood Doggy is on top of his/her gameGood Doggy is on top of his/her gameGood Doggy is on top of his/her gameGood Doggy is on top of his/her gameGood Doggy is on top of his/her game

Cherries Boobilee?
    Breast Damn Ice Cream Ever?

Well, now if I see a pasture of lactating women, I'll know what the deal is.

What WILL they think of next?

Champ duckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond repute duckbillplatty's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Good Doggy View Post
    Cherries Boobilee?
    Awesome.

Cre'me Broulee' -> Cre'me Booblee'
    Peanut Butter Cup -> Peanut Butter C Cup
    Chubby Hubby -> Chubby Juggies
    Cinnamon Buns -> Cinnamon Guns

Neopolititty?

I wish I weren't sick. This could be fun.

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Quote Originally Posted by duckbillplatty View Post
    Neopolititty?
    It would be NIPPaliton....
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Champ Cal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond repute Cal&Ken's Avatar

Yall are quite sick - and this is gross. I don't think I will be standing in line for any breast milk ice cream. Thankfully B&J said thanks but no thanks.

Big Dog Yarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by Cal&Ken View Post
    Yall are quite sick - and this is gross. I don't think I will be standing in line for any breast milk ice cream. Thankfully B&J said thanks but no thanks.
    I am curious as to the actual % of people who would try it.. coming from a trustworthy source, of course.

Champ arkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond repute arkansasbob's Avatar

of course the absurdity is intentional. they're trying to compare dairy farms to the absurd images described above. the fact that nobody got it just shows how out of touch they really are. the fundamental flaw, of course, is that they think animals should be treated equal to humans.

+ Reply to Thread