+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ncaa 2009?

Champ LATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond repute

Ncaa 2009?

Any good? How does Tech look? Thinking about getting it for Xbox 360.

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Re: Ncaa 2009?

Playing it on PS2. I like it ok, so far.

Champ louisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the rough

I play it on ps2, im ok at it. I play the dynasty mode because I suck online. I was able to beat miss st and Fresno St but lost to kanas and boise in my first year. I have played it on ps3 and really like it.

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by louisiana_dog View Post
    I play it on ps2, im ok at it. I play the dynasty mode because I suck online. I was able to beat miss st and Fresno St but lost to kanas and boise in my first year. I have played it on ps3 and really like it.
    I just started playing last week, so I haven't done anything besides the dynasty mode.

I don't know who the QB #15 is, but that's who they have me starting, so I just called him Mike Mosely (because he's a black player, so it can't be Taylor) There is also a #37 Cornerback who is pretty decent. He's starting opposite Weldon. They have Jonathon Zeno ranked pretty good, so he's starting on the LOLB. No Meloncan, no Eric Harper, no problem. I have Breon and Randle starting (they have D'Anthony ranked low, but I sub him in on passing formations.)

Anyways, I beat MS St (24-10), beat Kansas (44-24), lost to Boise (24-20) and lost to Fresno (24-21)[Fresno has 2 pick 6's ]

Champ GatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond repute GatorDawg's Avatar

Eric Harper is on there.

Champ Goose is a splendid one to beholdGoose is a splendid one to beholdGoose is a splendid one to beholdGoose is a splendid one to beholdGoose is a splendid one to beholdGoose is a splendid one to beholdGoose is a splendid one to beholdGoose is a splendid one to beholdGoose is a splendid one to beholdGoose is a splendid one to beholdGoose is a splendid one to behold Goose's Avatar

I have it on XBOX 360 and its awesome.

QB #15 is Bennett and I have no idea why he's black on the game. I just changed him to a white guy and changed the number.

PS2 version has a sophmore, black, right handed QB. The only choice that I can think of is Mosely.

360 version must have have a more recent update.

BleedTechBlue CChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond repute CChandler's Avatar

I have it on both PS2 and 360. Campus Legend on 360 is great, but my oh my is Dynasty horrible because of the God-awful way the next-gen versions of the game do recruiting. I *hate* it.

I hope next year's version allows for 'PS2-style' recruiting.

Champ GatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond repute GatorDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Luminaire View Post
    I have it on both PS2 and 360. Campus Legend on 360 is great, but my oh my is Dynasty horrible because of the God-awful way the next-gen versions of the game do recruiting. I *hate* it.

I hope next year's version allows for 'PS2-style' recruiting.
    I second.

Champ Dawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her game Dawg04's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DocMarvin362 View Post
    PS2 version has a sophmore, black, right handed QB. The only choice that I can think of is Mosely.

360 version must have have a more recent update.
    Doc,

I've got the PS2 version. #15 is Bennett. They just made him black and the wrong year. Just change his attributes on the roster. He's a lefty.

I started a new dynasty a few weeks ago and finished it off last night. Porter ran for 1500 yards and 20 TDs. I used Livas and Compton returning kicks and both had 3 different return TDs on the year. I signed the #11 QB in the country, #8 FS, #1 Kicker. I created Reuben Randle as a recruit and him interested in me until the last week of the season that you can recruit when he committed to A&M. If he stays undecided 1 more week I know I get him the offseason. I also got a transfer QB from Miami who as a sophomore has a rating of 85.

Sadder news is that Antonio Baker and D'Anthony Smith left for the NFL after the season.

But I start the next season rated higher than EBRCC.

Champ Goose is a splendid one to beholdGoose is a splendid one to beholdGoose is a splendid one to beholdGoose is a splendid one to beholdGoose is a splendid one to beholdGoose is a splendid one to beholdGoose is a splendid one to beholdGoose is a splendid one to beholdGoose is a splendid one to beholdGoose is a splendid one to beholdGoose is a splendid one to behold Goose's Avatar

Have you guys ever been able to get an invite from another conference?

Quote Originally Posted by Goose View Post
    Have you guys ever been able to get an invite from another conference?
    Yea in my old dynasty I got in the Big XII. It took about 6-8 seasons. I hear Ford has gotten in after like 4.

BleedTechBlue CChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond repute CChandler's Avatar

PS2 Version. Dynasty. Illinois.

Just recieved a commit from the highest rated (non-athlete, non-old school 'linebacker to DE' cheating) recruit I've ever seen in my 8 year history with this game.

92 rated SS.

Oh, and I did a total Ohio State job and lost my first THREE national title games in a row (I simmed them) after finally blowing away Oklahoma in year 4.

(I left Tech after 8 years and they are the dominant program in the Big XII)

Quote Originally Posted by Luminaire View Post
    PS2 Version. Dynasty. Illinois.

Just recieved a commit from the highest rated (non-athlete, non-old school 'linebacker to DE' cheating) recruit I've ever seen in my 8 year history with this game.

92 rated SS.

Oh, and I did a total Ohio State job and lost my first THREE national title games in a row (I simmed them) after finally blowing away Oklahoma in year 4.

(I left Tech after 8 years and they are the dominant program in the Big XII)
    92 rated SS? Is he a true freshman or a JuCo? I've had my share of recruits in the mid to high 80s as freshman but never a 90.

The best player I ever recruited (not rating base) was a 3 star ath from Grambling. 6'2 240 pound 4.4 40. He became a 3 year starter at runningback (left early) and I have never had a player as dominant as him. Oddly enough in that same class I also signed a 4 star RB from Grambling and he became a 2 year starter after this guy left.

+ Reply to Thread