+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Southern Miss (4 yr deal)

Champ JAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond repute JAB's Avatar

Re: Southern Miss (4 yr deal)

Quote Originally Posted by DocMarvin362 View Post
    No cameras at all.

We'll use ESPN's when they bring their crew.
    But there are already cameras for instant replay. So to say there are no cameras would be wrong. They are already here.

Please explain.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JAB View Post
    But there are already cameras for instant replay. So to say there are no cameras would be wrong. They are already here.

Please explain.
    Ballboy is messin' with you. A 'tron w/out cameras and production crew would be like buying an Escalade without the thin skins and spinners.

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by johnnylightnin View Post
    We've already got cameras (you know, replay and what not)...I think Doc is just yankin' some chains.

You were suppose to jump on board and have some fun

Bleed Tech Blue! JAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to behold JAY's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg View Post
    Any discussion on a 13th game for 2010? If so...a seventh home game or another money game?

didnt ask, but im pretty sure Dooley is against the 13th game idea.

Big Dog exit84 is just really niceexit84 is just really niceexit84 is just really niceexit84 is just really niceexit84 is just really niceexit84 is just really niceexit84 is just really niceexit84 is just really niceexit84 is just really nice exit84's Avatar

Does anyone have a link to the USM board? If so please post.

Bleed Tech Blue! JAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to behold JAY's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by exit84 View Post
    Does anyone have a link to the USM board? If so please post.

www.eaglepost.info

http://biggoldnation.com/

2003 BB&B Basketball Pick 'Em Champion inudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond repute inudesu's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JAY View Post
    didnt ask, but im pretty sure Dooley is against the 13th game idea.
    I wonder if Dooley the head football coach and Dooley the AD will continue to see eye-to-eye on this.

Champ Champ967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond repute Champ967's Avatar

I wonder if Dooley is hesistant to book a 13th game because he wants to wait and see how the next round of realignment shakes out. If it comes out in the next 2-3 years that we're no longer making regular trips to the Islands, then the 13th game is a moo point.

And it's easier to schedule a FCS on short notice. If he feels it'd be a good thing an extra game in 2010, he can put it together as late as Jan-Feb of that year.

And, for the record, I'm fine with playing a 1AA Louisiana every other year if it means more home games. As for 2009, I'd personally prefer to watch us beat the Cajuns than the Colonels. But that's just nitpicking.

Champ Brian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond repute Brian96's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Champ967 View Post
    I wonder if Dooley is hesistant to book a 13th game because he wants to wait and see how the next round of realignment shakes out. If it comes out in the next 2-3 years that we're no longer making regular trips to the Islands, then the 13th game is a moo point.

And it's easier to schedule a FCS on short notice. If he feels it'd be a good thing an extra game in 2010, he can put it together as late as Jan-Feb of that year.

And, for the record, I'm fine with playing a 1AA Louisiana every other year if it means more home games. As for 2009, I'd personally prefer to watch us beat the Cajuns than the Colonels. But that's just nitpicking.
    I've said this before, but I personally would not be offended if we used that 13th slot to play nlulm. Not real interested in playing them otherwise, though.

Champ DrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne From Minden View Post
    If it was lunch with Doc it had to be at a Burger King, Taco Bell or a MickeyDee's -

And I hope he didn't have a "sob" story to try and bum lunch off of your compadre -

He is WELL KNOWN to do such things, especially after baseball games -

i hear it was chick fila and he had already gotten his folks to buy

Champ Ktulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond repute

My buddy in Hattiesburg lives right across the road from USM's stadium, so that will lead for some VERY fun visits! If we sign with Memphis, the same friend's brother lives up there, which leads to even more fun visiting trips!

Next year's schedule kinda sucks with only 5 home games, but at least two of them are easy to travel to, since of course I just drive across town to LSPoo Stadium here in BR, and then Starkvegas, where we will rack up yet another beating of MSU. That's not too terrible. I don't wanna hear any pansies on here not driving to Baton Rouge either, just because they're scared of the big meanie fans down here... Hell, they all offered me food and beer last time.

It's the beginning of a new awesome era of Tech badassedness!

Champ detltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond repute

This is the best news I've gotten in a while. I'm very excited about the future.

Puppy nonetothinkof has turned a few heads around herenonetothinkof has turned a few heads around herenonetothinkof has turned a few heads around herenonetothinkof has turned a few heads around here

Welcome to the ROCK

BleedTechBlue.com JFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant future

Hey look its a pic of where we will win in 2011.

Thanks.

Puppy nonetothinkof has turned a few heads around herenonetothinkof has turned a few heads around herenonetothinkof has turned a few heads around herenonetothinkof has turned a few heads around here

Video at the ROCK!

+ Reply to Thread