+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Scoreboard

Champ Cal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond repute Cal&Ken's Avatar

Re: Scoreboard

Quote Originally Posted by altadawg View Post
    Sept 29th... http://elections.foxnews.com/2008/09...nd-new-states/

"In Pennsylvania, Obama now leads by eight percentage points, 50% to 42%.
    In Virginia, it's Obama 50% and John McCain 47%.
    The candidates are within a single point of each other in Colorado (Obama 49%, McCain 48%), Florida (Obama 47%, McCain 47%), and Ohio (McCain 48% Obama 47%)."

Boy, even these Fox polls are starting to look pretty bad for McCain. Cant wait until after the Biden-Palin debate Thurs.

If McCain cant carry Virginia and or Florida....Wow.
    Spoken like a true democrat. I saw the exact same thing you did- but, you left out the 4.5% margin of error. By that there is only 1 state that is leading and that is Penn. and that is only if you believe the early polls.

Champ altadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her game

Quote Originally Posted by Cal&Ken View Post
    Spoken like a true democrat. I saw the exact same thing you did- but, you left out the 4.5% margin of error. By that there is only 1 state that is leading and that is Penn. and that is only if you believe the early polls.
    O, really? Take a look at this:

http://news.yahoo.com/election/2008/dashboard

Virginia, Florida, Penn, Ohio, Minn, Nevada...Gone.

As I have always maintained, it will be a landside. This latest crisis that was Republican lead(no, I wont bother explaining it to you Tylertexas) is/was icing on the cake.

Was always going to be a landside. Remember, everybody loves a winner...That is definitely NOT the elephants at this point. LOL.

Where's your Pallin pic Doctorevil? Took it down for the debate I see. Nice.

Champ DogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond repute DogtorEvil's Avatar

Where's your Pallin pic Doctorevil? Took it down for the debate I see. Nice.
    Well imbecile, I've always used an avatar on here that was related to Tech. Someone suggested changing my avatar last week (the old wide open Mulkey) and I grabbed one (Palin). When I found a Rech-related one I liked, I changed it.

Champ DogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond repute DogtorEvil's Avatar

This latest crisis that was Republican lead(no, I wont bother explaining it to you Tylertexas) is/was icing on the cake.
    A. Because you can't based on the facts
    B. Because, if it truly was the Republicans fault, you don't have the mental capacity nor the writing skills to post it on here

Champ duckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond repute duckbillplatty's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DogtorEvil View Post
    A. Because you can't based on the facts
    B. Because, if it truly was the Republicans fault, you don't have the mental capacity nor the writing skills to post it on here
    It takes the kind of reasoning we just can't posess. You know... irrational and idiotic.

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

When will America wake up and abandon this ridiculous 2 party system?
    Jordan Mills on choosing Tech:
    “It’s a great experience seeing them play. It was a good atmosphere. The fans stood up the whole game and never sat down. They have a great fan base.”

Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    When will America wake up and abandon this ridiculous 2 party system?
    honestly, I don;t think it starts at the top. I think it starts at the state level, More Ron Pauls's until enough momentum gets built to have a national candidate

+ Reply to Thread