+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: While everyone else was working on solving the financial crisis……..my senator was ...

Champ DogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond repute DogtorEvil's Avatar

While everyone else was working on solving the financial crisis……..my senator was ...

Champ DogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond repute DogtorEvil's Avatar

Re: While everyone else was working on solving the financial crisis……..my senator was

leadership

Big Dog Yarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the rough

Re: While everyone else was working on solving the financial crisis……..my senator was

50 Minutes could help the financial crisis be solved... right...

Was the rest of congress meeting from 7:30 to 8:20 AM?

sense of humor = noe

Big Dog Yarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the rough

I have a sense of humor, see my reply on the Palin Corn maze.

Throw in a smiley face or /sarcasm in there... It's hard to discern whether or not you're serious..

Quote Originally Posted by Yarfunkle View Post
    I have a sense of humor, see my reply on the Palin Corn maze.

Throw in a smiley face or /sarcasm in there... It's hard to discern whether or not you're serious..
    should I use more emoticons?:icon_wink:

Quote Originally Posted by DogtorEvil View Post
    should I use more emoticons?:icon_wink:
    When you're being satirical.. otherwise I would never be able to tell if you were serious about this thread.. I mean it seems about right along the line of your posts!

and daybreaker2, you spineless wimp, thanks for the third red dot.

It just let's me know that you're truly desparate and thin skinned.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

and daybreaker2, you spineless wimp, thanks for the third red dot.

It just let's me know that you're truly desparate and thin skinned.
    DB2 red dotted me 3 times this week as well. But I must say I enjoy not having him post on BB&B any more.

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    DB2 red dotted me 3 times this week as well. But I must say I enjoy not having him post on BB&B any more.
    True. The crying on here has pretty much gone away.

Champ Poisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the rough Poisso3's Avatar
    Ellisville, MO (30 miles West of St. Louis)

ever since I put DB2 on my ignore list, I never knew he stopped posting.

Now, if the story in question in this thread was about McCain, Palin, or any Republican hitting the gym when the "talks" were ongoing, the MSM would be on the attack.

Quote Originally Posted by Poisso3 View Post
    ever since I put DB2 on my ignore list, I never knew he stopped posting.

Now, if the story in question in this thread was about McCain, Palin, or any Republican hitting the gym when the "talks" were ongoing, the MSM would be on the attack.
    The hitting of the gym occured when McCain was probably eating his oatmeal, and Palin was applying her makeup for the day.. MSM would be stupid to latch on to anything this trivial.

The hitting of the gym occured when McCain was probably eating his oatmeal, and Palin was applying her makeup for the day.. MSM would be stupid to latch on to anything this trivial.
    but they would have had it been McCain

but they would have had it been McCain
    I doubt it. But the world may never know!

I doubt it. !
    are you serious?

+ Reply to Thread