+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: While everyone else was working on solving the financial crisis……..my senator was ...

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Re: While everyone else was working on solving the financial crisis……..my senator was

Big Dog Yarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the rough

Re: While everyone else was working on solving the financial crisis……..my senator was

Quote Originally Posted by DogtorEvil View Post
    are you serious?

Yes. If McCain was eating Oatmeal (or for the sake of control, working out) from 7:30 to 8:20 AM, the MSM media would have to be completely mental to take up a story how McCain was shoveling sustenance down his gullet while America was teary-eyed about the financial crisis..

Champ DogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond repute DogtorEvil's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Yarfunkle View Post
    Yes. If McCain was eating Oatmeal (or for the sake of control, working out) from 7:30 to 8:20 AM, the MSM media would have to be completely mental to take up a story how McCain was shoveling sustenance down his gullet while America was teary-eyed about the financial crisis..
    breakfast (or a meal for that matter) is one thing), working out is another. Had NcCain taken some time out to workout, playi a few holes of golf, a set or two of tennis (or since you like to bash old people so much some bocce ball or playing some bridge) the MSM would have been screaming foul.

Big Dog Yarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by DogtorEvil View Post
    breakfast (or a meal for that matter) is one thing), working out is another. Had NcCain taken some time out to workout, playi a few holes of golf, a set or two of tennis (or since you like to bash old people so much some bocce ball or playing some bridge) the MSM would have been screaming foul.
    Working out is not comparable to playing golf at all. Even tennis is quite a stretch.

Working out is keeping your body in shape, not a game. It shows that the person cares about his or her health.

Champ arkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond repute arkansasbob's Avatar

i'd say working out is a much better use of time than working on a government bailout. all the chicken littles need to stop hyperventilating. this bailout is like sending your child into a burning house to save the dog. you hate to lose the dog, but there's no good way to save it without sacrificing something more important.
    Last edited by arkansasbob; 09-26-2008 at 04:52 PM. Reason: explanation of metaphor

Champ GonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond repute GonzoDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Yarfunkle View Post
    The hitting of the gym occured when McCain was probably eating his oatmeal, and Palin was applying her makeup for the day.. MSM would be stupid to latch on to anything this trivial.

I guess since you are an agest and a sexist you would have no problem with people talking about Barack's race? You left wing nuts are real sensitive as long as the person in question is not a Republican.

Quote Originally Posted by GonzoDawg View Post
    I guess since you are an agest and a sexist you would have no problem with people talking about Barack's race? You left wing nuts are real sensitive as long as the person in question is not a Republican.
    I would only have a problem with people talking about his race if they were serious.

Since I have offended you by referring to McCains age and Palins womanhood, I sincerely apologize. I meant the comments in quasi-jest, and should have put a disclaimer. Please find it in your heart to forgive my neglect of an emoticon!

+ Reply to Thread