+ Reply to Thread

Thread: ACORN and the Bailout

Champ CARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond repute CARTEK's Avatar

ACORN and the Bailout

Now Chris Dodd has put a provision in the bailout that would funnel money to ACORN, the left-wing (i.e., Marxists) organization that has fraudulently registered voters and was the harbinger of zero down loans for minorities. ACORN is a mecahnism for the Democrat Party, and BHO is a former traniner for and attorney for ACORN.

Email your legislators to fight this bailout. This can all be accomplished without it being foisted on the taxpayers shoulders. Let McCain lead...BHO will follow!
    I'm an asshole! What's your excuse?

Champ TulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her game TulsaDawg's Avatar

Re: ACORN and the Bailout

Yep, just what I thought would happen. More crap and corruption from the folks who gave us the crap and corruption in the first place.
    Go Tech!

Varsity Bulldog freakazoiddog seems to have something between the earsfreakazoiddog seems to have something between the earsfreakazoiddog seems to have something between the earsfreakazoiddog seems to have something between the earsfreakazoiddog seems to have something between the earsfreakazoiddog seems to have something between the ears

Quote Originally Posted by TulsaDawg View Post
    Yep, just what I thought would happen. More crap and corruption from the folks who gave us the crap and corruption in the first place.

Who do you mean by "folks that gave us the crap and corruption"? Hopefully you mean politicians in general because if you are talking about Democrats you must deaf, blind and stupid! As I recall, when Bush came into office, there was a surplus, now we have a record deficit and a government begging for more money. The last 8 years have been totally run by the republicans and miserably at that.

Varsity Bulldog dawgomatic is on top of his/her gamedawgomatic is on top of his/her gamedawgomatic is on top of his/her gamedawgomatic is on top of his/her gamedawgomatic is on top of his/her gamedawgomatic is on top of his/her gamedawgomatic is on top of his/her gamedawgomatic is on top of his/her gamedawgomatic is on top of his/her gamedawgomatic is on top of his/her gamedawgomatic is on top of his/her game

Quote Originally Posted by freakazoiddog View Post
    Who do you mean by "folks that gave us the crap and corruption"? Hopefully you mean politicians in general because if you are talking about Democrats you must deaf, blind and stupid! As I recall, when Bush came into office, there was a surplus, now we have a record deficit and a government begging for more money. The last 8 years have been totally run by the republicans and miserably at that.
    Um, Freak the dimocrats have beening running congress for nearly two years. You lefties blame Bush for all that's bad in your world. Do you blame Bush for the phases of the moon?

Varsity Bulldog freakazoiddog seems to have something between the earsfreakazoiddog seems to have something between the earsfreakazoiddog seems to have something between the earsfreakazoiddog seems to have something between the earsfreakazoiddog seems to have something between the earsfreakazoiddog seems to have something between the ears

Quote Originally Posted by dawgomatic View Post
    Um, Freak the dimocrats have beening running congress for nearly two years. You lefties blame Bush for all that's bad in your world. Do you blame Bush for the phases of the moon?

Two years of democratic congress rule vs 6 years of all three branches republican. You give the dems too much credit lol.

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

You are naive if you think there is a difference between the Republicans and Democrats.
    Jordan Mills on choosing Tech:
    “It’s a great experience seeing them play. It was a good atmosphere. The fans stood up the whole game and never sat down. They have a great fan base.”

Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    You are naive if you think there is a difference between the Republicans and Democrats.

You're naive if you there is not.

Champ dhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond repute dhussdawg's Avatar

You're naive if you there is not.
    Freakazoid the centrist, huh? I think this is IAMSADAWG/whoeverdawg from back in the day. You are seriously and idiot if you think that more than 10 percent of our politicians from either side of the aisle give two craps about anything, but their own pocketbooks.

Quote Originally Posted by dhussdawg View Post
    Freakazoid the centrist, huh? I think this is IAMSADAWG/whoeverdawg from back in the day. You are seriously and idiot if you think that more than 10 percent of our politicians from either side of the aisle give two craps about anything, but their own pocketbooks.

I personally feel that there is the same percentage of bad politicians as there are bad policemen, doctors, lawyers, etc. Many of our politicians do care and they do try to do the best job possible. True enough there are many bad temptations pulling at them from every direction but there are some decent people on both sides of the aisle. I also feel that most of them have a set of core beliefs that they at least try to stick to.

Btw, I never said that I was a centrist. I am republican that is very disappointed in my party as every republican should be if they really put their country first.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

I am republican that is very disappointed in my party as every republican should be if they really put their country first.
    I call major BS on that one Freak. You are no more a republican than I am a democrat.

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    I call major BS on that one Freak. You are no more a republican than I am a democrat.

You can call whatever and whoever you want. It makes little difference to me. In my opinion, it is voters like you (if you vote) that are part of the problem. You don't vote for the best guy, you vote for a particular party. You don't care if the candidate sucks. You don't care if he's going to set the country back. You don't care about the country at all. All you care about is to see the "other guys" lose. This type of behavior is exactly why George Washington was against political parties. Any person who is concerned about their country would be very disappointed in George Bush and even more disappointed in the Republican party for allowing him to have basically free reign at running this country into the ground. There is nothing about George Bush that is "Republican". It is good that he is leaving and it would be better if all of the mindless, gutless, party line voting republicans would leave with him. The Dems have their share and they should cull their maniacs as well. However, the simple fact is that the Republicans had as much power a party can have for six years! What was accomplished?? A dragging economy, a broken military, and lost respect around the world. If that excites you, you're no American.

Champ DogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond repute DogtorEvil's Avatar

Champ CARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond repute CARTEK's Avatar

It is good that he is leaving and it would be better if all of the mindless, gutless, party line voting republicans would leave with him. The Dems have their share and they should cull their maniacs as well.
    Gutless is a newbie that doesn't want anyone on BB&B to know who they are.
    I'm an asshole! What's your excuse?

+ Reply to Thread