+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: My all time favorite tv series . . . .

Champ ChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond repute ChipDog's Avatar

Re: My all time favorite tv series . . . .

What about MANNIX?

I'll never forget when Joe opened the center console of his convertible and there it was, the first car-phone I had ever seen. He dialed up the office and gave Peggy some instructions to help solve the case. And all for only $100 per day plus expenses.

Champ Bigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond repute Bigdog13's Avatar

Some of my favorites:

Leave it to Beaver
    Andy Griffith Show -only the ones with Barney.
    Dallas
    Moonlighting
    Cosby Show
    Cheers
    The Simpsons
    The Office
    Scrubs
    Seinfeld
    It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia
    SNL

I would also say Johhny Carson & Late night with David Letterman (not the new versions of Letterman but when he followed Carson) although I don't know if you want to call those shows series.

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

Add Dragnet

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ChipDog View Post
    What about MANNIX?

I'll never forget when Joe opened the center console of his convertible and there it was, the first car-phone I had ever seen. He dialed up the office and gave Peggy some instructions to help solve the case. And all for only $100 per day plus expenses.
    You're killing me! You left out how hot Peggy was.

Barnaby Jones? He could knock a gnat off a bull's arse at 75 yds with his snub nose 38.

Champ Brian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond repute Brian96's Avatar

Max Headroom

Sledgehammer

Champ ChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond repute ChipDog's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg View Post
    You're killing me! You left out how hot Peggy was.
    Hey, I just remembered peggy had a little boy, and all of a sudden his name came to mind - Toby.

Does anybody remember Dodie's doll's name on My Three Sons?

Champ BLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to all

Hey, I just remembered peggy had a little boy, and all of a sudden his name came to mind - Toby.

Myrtle?????? I think that is it, haven't seen that in a long time though

Quote Originally Posted by BLUE collar View Post
    Myrtle?????? I think that is it, haven't seen that in a long time though
    BINGO!
    I remember an episode where the boys were playing ball in the house and they knocked Dodie down. When asked if she was OK she replied, "I'm OK, but I think Myrtle's dead." :icon_wink:

Does anybody remember Buffy's doll's name on Family Affair?
    Last edited by ChipDog; 05-21-2009 at 09:25 PM.

Champ BLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to all

Can't say I know that one.... not a doll name historian ha ha

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

I don't remember Dodie. Never was a big fan of My Three Sons. Uncle Charlie was an ass.

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

BINGO!
    I remember an episode where the boys were playing ball in the house and they knocked Dodie down. When asked if she was OK she replied, "I'm OK, but I think Myrtle's dead." :icon_wink:

Does anybody remember Buffy's doll's name on Family Affair?
    Quote Originally Posted by BLUE collar View Post
    Can't say I know that one.... not a doll name historian ha ha

I'm not a doll man either, but I stayed at Holiday Inn Express last night.
    ask.com reveals it's MRS BEASLEY.

http://www.tvacres.com/dolls_mrs_beasley.htm
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

ahhh Mrs. Beasley....... Where was Radar O'reilly from on M*A*S*H?

Varsity Bulldog barkly is a glorious beacon of lightbarkly is a glorious beacon of lightbarkly is a glorious beacon of lightbarkly is a glorious beacon of lightbarkly is a glorious beacon of lightbarkly is a glorious beacon of lightbarkly is a glorious beacon of lightbarkly is a glorious beacon of lightbarkly is a glorious beacon of lightbarkly is a glorious beacon of lightbarkly is a glorious beacon of light barkly's Avatar

Ottumwa, Iowa

Quote Originally Posted by barkly View Post
    Ottumwa, Iowa
    ok name the theme song, without cheating

Varsity Bulldog barkly is a glorious beacon of lightbarkly is a glorious beacon of lightbarkly is a glorious beacon of lightbarkly is a glorious beacon of lightbarkly is a glorious beacon of lightbarkly is a glorious beacon of lightbarkly is a glorious beacon of lightbarkly is a glorious beacon of lightbarkly is a glorious beacon of lightbarkly is a glorious beacon of lightbarkly is a glorious beacon of light barkly's Avatar

Suicide is Painless.

+ Reply to Thread