+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: My all time favorite tv series . . . .

Champ DogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond repute DogtorEvil's Avatar

Re: My all time favorite tv series . . . .

Quote Originally Posted by ChipDog View Post
    DogtorEvil could have made good use of a big dry erase board like their's while explaining chemistry and differential equations to some others who shall remain un-named.
    just saw this...

Every time I move to a new office I have at least one (sometimes two) whiteboards installed so that I can esplane how things work.
    Originally Posted by champion110
    I am less angry this morning and ready to get back up on the horse. That girl was a freak last night.

In fact, I finally had to tell her to stop over the last weekend, because I was worn out and needed a break.

Champ ChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond repute ChipDog's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DogtorEvil View Post
    just saw this...

Every time I move to a new office I have at least one (sometimes two) whiteboards installed so that I can esplane how things work.
    Not an equal amount of blackboards... are you scriminatin? Are they magnetic too? I'll send you some magnets.

Puppy T0n1c The Bulld0g seems to have something between the earsT0n1c The Bulld0g seems to have something between the earsT0n1c The Bulld0g seems to have something between the earsT0n1c The Bulld0g seems to have something between the earsT0n1c The Bulld0g seems to have something between the earsT0n1c The Bulld0g seems to have something between the earsT0n1c The Bulld0g seems to have something between the ears

My fav of all time is "Adventures of Sonic The Hedgehog. I loved this show when it used to air.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CHD5S...eature=related

Champ ChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond repute ChipDog's Avatar

Before Ernie was adopted by the Douglas family on My Three Sons, he had a dog of his own, but could not keep him when he moved into the Douglas household.

What was the dogs nams?

Champ GonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond repute GonzoDawg's Avatar

Before Ernie was adopted by the Douglas family on My Three Sons, he had a dog of his own, but could not keep him when he moved into the Douglas household.

What was the dogs nams?

Lassie?

Quote Originally Posted by GonzoDawg View Post
    Lassie?
    No not Lassie, are you smoking some funny weed or are you too young to remember his name?

Try this one which is a bit easier: What branch of Service was Uncle Charlie in during the big war?

Champ WWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond repute WWDog's Avatar

Navy
    WWDog
    La Tech
    Region and hyphen free since 1894!
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Big Dog 4 Life HoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond repute HoDo-Tech70's Avatar

What was the dogs nams?
    Did the dog have the same name as a famous volleyball, some of the Beach Boys, and the neighbor of Dennis the Menace?

Quote Originally Posted by WWDog View Post
    Navy
    YES!

Quote Originally Posted by HoDo-Tech70 View Post
    Did the dog have the same name as a famous volleyball, some of the Beach Boys, and the neighbor of Dennis the Menace?
    YES! YES! YES!

Champ DogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond repute DogtorEvil's Avatar

YES! YES! YES!

I don't remember a Mr. Nike on Dennis the Menace
    I am less angry this morning and ready to get back up on the horse. That girl was a freak last night.

In fact, I finally had to tell her to stop over the last weekend, because I was worn out and needed a break.

Big Dog 4 Life HoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond repute HoDo-Tech70's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DogtorEvil View Post
    I don't remember a Mr. Nike on Dennis the Menace
    Have you already forgotten that Dennis the Menace played with Mr. Nike on the Chicago Bulls in the 90's?

Have you already forgotten that Dennis the Menace played with Mr. Nike on the Chicago Bulls in the 90's?
    Ah! Yes! Now I get it.

Big Dog Yarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the rough

I'm about to start watching Dexter. I bought season one and two on DVD. I've heard good things.

What did Uncle Bill (Family Affair) do for a living?

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

What did Uncle Bill (Family Affair) do for a living?
    Architect.

Where are you getting these questions?

Female Celebrity cleavage for $200 please.
    Last edited by maddawg; 06-26-2009 at 05:46 AM.

+ Reply to Thread