+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Tech Softball Wins 2 of 3 at Fall Tournament - latechsports.com

Hybrid View

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

Tech Softball Opens Fall Play Saturday - latechsports.com

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

The defending 2008 Western Athletic Conference Tournament champion Louisiana Tech Lady Techster softball team opens fall play Saturday when they travel to Bossier Parish Community College for three games.

More...

Discuss it here.

Bulldog BigDawgBacker has turned a few heads around hereBigDawgBacker has turned a few heads around hereBigDawgBacker has turned a few heads around hereBigDawgBacker has turned a few heads around hereBigDawgBacker has turned a few heads around here BigDawgBacker's Avatar

Re: Tech Softball Opens Fall Play Saturday - latechsports.com

I'm looking forward to seeing the Lady Techsters in action again. Let's support them this year while they show the WAC that last year was no fluke.

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Dang... I'm playing in a golf tournament tomorrow, and had no clue until this morning that they were coming to Bossier.

Bulldog BigDawgBacker has turned a few heads around hereBigDawgBacker has turned a few heads around hereBigDawgBacker has turned a few heads around hereBigDawgBacker has turned a few heads around hereBigDawgBacker has turned a few heads around here BigDawgBacker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DocMarvin362 View Post
    Dang... I'm playing in a golf tournament tomorrow, and had no clue until this morning that they were coming to Bossier.

They will be playing 3 games at Centenary this Saturday - Oct. 4th.
    LSU-Alexandra at 1:30 PM
    Centenary at 3:30 PM and
    BPCC at 7:30 PM

IT was a strong performance for the first games of the year and it looks like we have a bit more depth which will be good.

Champ roughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to behold roughedge's Avatar

It should be a great year. We have a roster of 23, the largest I can ever remember. I can recall games a couple of years ago where we couldn't field enough players.

With a WAC tourney win and the loss of only one starter, this is the most experienced, confident Techster team in the last decade. Our pitchers, who were instrumental in turning things around last year, are all back. Our batting average was not that great last season but the pitching kept it close so we could take advantage of opportunities. I hope the fall games will determine if any of our eight freshmen can help us offensively right away.

Quote Originally Posted by roughedge View Post
    It should be a great year. We have a roster of 23, the largest I can ever remember. I can recall games a couple of years ago where we couldn't field enough players.

With a WAC tourney win and the loss of only one starter, this is the most experienced, confident Techster team in the last decade. Our pitchers, who were instrumental in turning things around last year, are all back. Our batting average was not that great last season but the pitching kept it close so we could take advantage of opportunities. I hope the fall games will determine if any of our eight freshmen can help us offensively right away.

I'm hoping to see a more consistent offensive production from P1 through P9 with an increase out of the 8 and 9 slots. Add some timely help from the freshmen, both in the field and at the plate, and we'll prove teams had better not take the Lady Techsters lightly.
    Last edited by BigDawgBacker; 09-30-2008 at 03:32 PM.

Champ garddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to behold

Re: Tech Softball Wins 2 of 3 at Fall Tournament - latechsports.com

Have you all taken note of the Soccer Lady Techsters?

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

Tech Softball Wins 2 of 3 at Fall Tournament - latechsports.com

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

Kylie Bassett's bases-clearing two-out double in the bottom of the sixth inning propelled Louisiana Tech to a 4-2 win over Centenary in the first game of the day at the Bossier Parish Community College fall softball tournament at Meadowview Park Saturday.

More...

Discuss it here.

+ Reply to Thread