+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Law Helps the Good Guy This Time

Champ StrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond repute StrayDawg's Avatar

Law Helps the Good Guy This Time

Justice seems backwards in most articles like this, but in this case the good guy won. It's a shame that someone died, but at least the good guy isn't being prosecuted for it.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,429503,00.html

Bulldog madprof is just really nicemadprof is just really nicemadprof is just really nicemadprof is just really nicemadprof is just really nicemadprof is just really nicemadprof is just really nicemadprof is just really nicemadprof is just really nicemadprof is just really nicemadprof is just really nice

Re: Law Helps the Good Guy This Time

"Nobody wins," McNally told The Indianapolis Star. "It's a lose-lose situation for everybody. He has family also."

I would disagree and say I wouldn't really care about the "loss" of this perv, sounds like all things considered a suitable outcome.

Varsity Bulldog Dawg85 is a jewel in the roughDawg85 is a jewel in the roughDawg85 is a jewel in the roughDawg85 is a jewel in the roughDawg85 is a jewel in the roughDawg85 is a jewel in the roughDawg85 is a jewel in the roughDawg85 is a jewel in the roughDawg85 is a jewel in the roughDawg85 is a jewel in the roughDawg85 is a jewel in the rough

I agree I will not shed tears over the death of this guy but then again none of us will ever be served well by "vigilante justice". Sooner or later someone innocent will get killed or deprived of due process of law and then we all lose. Could be your relative or mine.

Champ Brian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond repute Brian96's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dawg85 View Post
    I agree I will not shed tears over the death of this guy but then again none of us will ever be served well by "vigilante justice". Sooner or later someone innocent will get killed or deprived of due process of law and then we all lose. Could be your relative or mine.
    This wasn't vigilante justice. This was a man restraining another man who had broken into the house. Apparently the one who broke in had a heart attack. But even if the father was trying to kill him it would clearly have been self-defense, as the intruder had a weapon.

Now the clown who shot two people in the back AFTER they had left the house they broke into and told the 911 operatore he was going to do it several minutes BEFORE he went and shot them, that was vigilante justice.

Champ Abominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond repute Abominable Gorilla's Avatar

Police said Meyers was naked except for a mask and latex gloves and had entered the home through a window near the girl's bedroom with rope, condoms and a knife

...enough said. I'm not sure you could possibly have a more clear cut case here. Plus, the fact that the guy died of an apparent heart attack.

+ Reply to Thread