+ Reply to Thread

Thread: O'Riley & Frank go at it!!!!!

Champ personofbluecolor is a splendid one to beholdpersonofbluecolor is a splendid one to beholdpersonofbluecolor is a splendid one to beholdpersonofbluecolor is a splendid one to beholdpersonofbluecolor is a splendid one to beholdpersonofbluecolor is a splendid one to beholdpersonofbluecolor is a splendid one to beholdpersonofbluecolor is a splendid one to beholdpersonofbluecolor is a splendid one to beholdpersonofbluecolor is a splendid one to beholdpersonofbluecolor is a splendid one to behold

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Re: O'Riley & Frank go at it!!!!!

I think O'Reilly must've lost some money on the deal. Bill's a blow-hard...always has been, always will be. Even when he's right, he looks like a tool.
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

Champ DFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really nice DFWDawg's Avatar

I really dislike Barney Frank but Bill did lose his cool on this one. By doing so he may have even given Barney some sympathy. My preference would have been to have this heated debate with Chris Dodd who is an even bigger culprit for our financial crisis. This whole group needs to be voted out of office and start with new people that sincerely want to solve problems and not pad their pockets from the likes of Fannie and Freddie.

Bill is going to make it very hard to get others on his show that have different views than his because he is so overbearing and attacking. I like going after these people that are not looking out for us but it could be done without personal attacks like this.

Champ CARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond repute CARTEK's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DFWDawg View Post
    I really dislike Barney Frank but Bill did lose his cool on this one. By doing so he may have even given Barney some sympathy. My preference would have been to have this heated debate with Chris Dodd who is an even bigger culprit for our financial crisis. This whole group needs to be voted out of office and start with new people that sincerely want to solve problems and not pad their pockets from the likes of Fannie and Freddie.

Bill is going to make it very hard to get others on his show that have different views than his because he is so overbearing and attacking. I like going after these people that are not looking out for us but it could be done without personal attacks like this.

Disagree on some fronts.

BO made BF look foolish because he showed the world what they already knew: too many in Congress are ready to blame others for their own sins and failures. This was a classic example of the guy who blows a big loud fart in the elevator and them tries to blame it on the little old lady standing on the opposite side of the car!

CD may have gotten the most money, but BF is the biggest culprit. Beginning in 1999 through today, BF has never acknowledged the failures at 2xFM. In fact, he has on numerous occasions ignored the warning signs and instead blocked efforts to prevent further transgressions.

I agree that CD and BF along with many others from both parties should be looking for new jobs come Election Day +1. We need more citizen legislators with business backgrounds and real life experiences.

BO will do just fine finding guests; BF knew what was in store for him, and he thought he could lie and wiggle his way through it. The personal attack was warranted once he began the wiggling and lying.
    I'm an asshole! What's your excuse?

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

The guy was telling a bald face lie AFTER the truth had just been presented. Frank was caught red handed on national television, refused to apologize, then all but called O'Reilly a liar. Hard for anyone to hold back after that.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

I loved what BO did to Barney Frank. I was so glad to finally see somebody give that stuttering idiot a piece of their mind on national TV, and it might as well have been O'Riley. "You gotta love it!"

Champ louisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the rough

You know, bill doesn't speak for me, but that night, he did! He said just about everything I would have said to frank. Frank deserved it after he was lying, was told what he said, and still said he didn't say it. Frank is one of the youtube divas this past week on this issue.

***Unless the govt is working on the new clone technology and he really didn't say it.....hmmmmm .:icon_wink:

Varsity Bulldog WWILL is on top of his/her gameWWILL is on top of his/her gameWWILL is on top of his/her gameWWILL is on top of his/her gameWWILL is on top of his/her gameWWILL is on top of his/her gameWWILL is on top of his/her gameWWILL is on top of his/her gameWWILL is on top of his/her gameWWILL is on top of his/her gameWWILL is on top of his/her game WWILL's Avatar

My hats off to Bill O'Reilly! There,s to much of this "Don't hurt someones feelings" these days in America. The truth needs to be brought out no matter who it offends!

Champ Soonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond repute Soonerdawg's Avatar

I think it is funny when Bill told Frank to be a man.

Varsity Bulldog WWILL is on top of his/her gameWWILL is on top of his/her gameWWILL is on top of his/her gameWWILL is on top of his/her gameWWILL is on top of his/her gameWWILL is on top of his/her gameWWILL is on top of his/her gameWWILL is on top of his/her gameWWILL is on top of his/her gameWWILL is on top of his/her gameWWILL is on top of his/her game WWILL's Avatar

A MAN Franks is not. Aman would not lie about what he said or his actions whether they be right or wrong

Champ Cal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond repute Cal&Ken's Avatar

That was funny. Bill was clearly over the top and I am not a fan- but, he was correct. Ole Barney wants to blame everyone else and he has quite a bit of blood on his hands for this mess- as well as many others. They allowed the house of cards to be erected.

Champ glm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond repute

Barney Franks is a LIAR, pure and simple.

Varsity Bulldog jojobeans120 is on top of his/her gamejojobeans120 is on top of his/her gamejojobeans120 is on top of his/her gamejojobeans120 is on top of his/her gamejojobeans120 is on top of his/her gamejojobeans120 is on top of his/her gamejojobeans120 is on top of his/her gamejojobeans120 is on top of his/her gamejojobeans120 is on top of his/her gamejojobeans120 is on top of his/her gamejojobeans120 is on top of his/her game

Quote Originally Posted by glm47 View Post
    Barney Franks is a LIAR, pure and simple.
    Amen! Like the rest of them, even when he's confronted with his own word in black and white, or on video, he still denies it!!!!

Kinda sounds like Biden, does it not??

Champ CARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond repute CARTEK's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Soonerdawg View Post
    I think it is funny when Bill told Frank to be a man.

I thought old Barney's feminine side shone through the faux masculine veneer!
    I'm an asshole! What's your excuse?

+ Reply to Thread