+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Obama Youth?

Champ CARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond repute CARTEK's Avatar

Re: Obama Youth?

...no one can flip pews like Pentacostals though!
    I'm an asshole! What's your excuse?

Champ GonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond repute GonzoDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CARTEK View Post
    ...no one can flip pews like Pentacostals though!

I've been tempted to go to a service our of curiosity.

Big Dog Yarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by johnnylightnin View Post
    This is a yarfunkle red herring because...

1. Bush isn't running.
    2. Bush hasn't played himself up as a messianic figure.
    3. Palin is no longer a Pentocostal.
    4. Even if she was, that wouldn't be incriminating. Pentocostals are just like any other denominations in that they very from place to place. For example, the Pentocostal pastor from my home town was one of Bill Clinton's "spiritual advisors".
    Not quite.

If you read an earlier post of mine, I was not comparing Jesus Camp to this current election in any other way except demonstrating that the will of children can be molded (maliciously, on all counts) to support candidates which they know nothing about other than what their superiors tell them.

Champ CARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond repute CARTEK's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Yarfunkle View Post
    Not quite.

If you read an earlier post of mine, I was not comparing Jesus Camp to this current election in any other way except demonstrating that the will of children can be molded (maliciously, on all counts) to support candidates which they know nothing about other than what their superiors tell them.

NEWS FLASH: I prayed for Bill Clinton every day he was President. Like I said there is a night and day difference between praying (even in tongues, which is a lesser gift) and worshipping.

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

So.. praying and speaking in tongues to a cardboard cutout of GWB is not creepier than kids singing a song to a candidate they support?

Out of touch..
    Odd...this looks like a comparison to me.
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

Big Dog Yarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the rough

NEWS FLASH: I prayed for Bill Clinton every day he was President. Like I said there is a night and day difference between praying (even in tongues, which is a lesser gift) and worshipping.
    In essence there is.. but in the Jesus Camp clip it is more difficult to tell which they are doing.. it is a lot closer to the line.. ergo not black and white.

Quote Originally Posted by johnnylightnin View Post
    Odd...this looks like a comparison to me.
    In response to an earlier comparison.

Odd? No.. a response.

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Not quite.

Odd in light of this post. Now you've qualified it. I don't really care. Something was posted that painted your candidate in an even more creepy light and you've tried to take the focus off of him and put it on some GWB weirdos. I was just pointing that out.
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

In essence there is.. but in the Jesus Camp clip it is more difficult to tell which they are doing.. it is a lot closer to the line.. ergo not black and white.

No, it's plain, if you really want it to be. She asks the kids to PRAY a blessing for GWB; at no time does she say let's WORSHIP GWB. I think you enjoy trying to create issues where none exists.

Champ Poisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the rough Poisso3's Avatar
    Ellisville, MO (30 miles West of St. Louis)

I think you enjoy trying to create issues where none exists.

More like trying to change the conversation away from what this thread was started over.

Saw something this morning about how either Google or You Tube had pulled the vids of the kids singing...

Just saw a North Korean video on FOX...it and the Obama Kids video are almost identical in choreography. Since Obama is a Marxists this similarity dosen't surprise me.

Champ DogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond repute DogtorEvil's Avatar

Obama Youth - Junior Fraternity Regiment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rUEQz....blogspot.com/

Quote Originally Posted by DogtorEvil View Post
    Obama Youth - Junior Fraternity Regiment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rUEQz....blogspot.com/
    OMG!

I guess I missed the BHO tenet about personal responsibility and taking care of oneself.

Champ DogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond repute DogtorEvil's Avatar

If the foo shits wear it!

+ Reply to Thread