+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Obama Youth?

Champ CARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond repute CARTEK's Avatar

Re: Obama Youth?

Quote Originally Posted by Yarfunkle View Post
    So.. praying and speaking in tongues to a cardboard cutout of GWB is not creepier than kids singing a song to a candidate they support?

Out of touch..

Please don't talk to me about out of touch. Folks that live in glass house's should leave rocks lying around!
    I'm an asshole! What's your excuse?

Big Dog Yarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by CARTEK View Post
    Please don't talk to me about out of touch. Folks that live in glass house's should leave rocks lying around!
    If you seriously think that that Jesus Camp excerpt is not more disturbing than kids singing their support of Obama (Which I agree.. is a tad creepy).. then yes, you are out of touch, sorry to burst your high and mighty bubble.

Champ 9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough 9701Dawg's Avatar

http://my.barackobama.com/page/commu...peTacos/gG59KJ

"What the children and a few adults accomplished in a few hours on a Sunday afternoon embodies the nature of the Obama campaign"

Big Dog Dawgbert is a splendid one to beholdDawgbert is a splendid one to beholdDawgbert is a splendid one to beholdDawgbert is a splendid one to beholdDawgbert is a splendid one to beholdDawgbert is a splendid one to beholdDawgbert is a splendid one to beholdDawgbert is a splendid one to beholdDawgbert is a splendid one to beholdDawgbert is a splendid one to beholdDawgbert is a splendid one to behold Dawgbert's Avatar

Those youngsters need this registered republican to speak to them.

BleedTechBlue CChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond repute CChandler's Avatar

The Obama (High School/College-Aged) Youth are a bunch of naive, uninformed idiots. Not unlike those that hug trees on a given college campus

CHANGE~

(Yarfunkle seems to be a well-informed exception, which is nice to see)

Champ GonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond repute GonzoDawg's Avatar

If you seriously think that that Jesus Camp excerpt is not more disturbing than kids singing their support of ABM (Which I agree.. is a tad creepy).. then yes, you are out of touch, sorry to burst your high and mighty bubble.

I'll grant you that it is creepy. However what does that have to do with the current presidential campaign? Theres a pretty creepy video on the entertainment segment of this board containing Mr. Rogers that is creepy but doesn't have anything to do with McCain v. obama.

This video for obama is being portrayed as a grass roots effort, BS. Check out the folks behind it and you will see that they are big time Hollywood leftist. It's about as authentic as that little Chinese girl that lip synced at the Olympics.

Champ GonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond repute GonzoDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Luminaire View Post
    The Obama (High School/College-Aged) Youth are a bunch of naive, uninformed idiots. Not unlike those that hug trees on a given college campus

CHANGE~

(Yarfunkle seems to be a well-informed exception, which is nice to see)
    Are you serious?

BleedTechBlue CChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond repute CChandler's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GonzoDawg View Post
    Are you serious?
    Oh c'mon Gonzo what do you think.

Am I EVER serious

Am I EVER serious

I Hope Not

Big Dog Yarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by GonzoDawg View Post
    I'll grant you that it is creepy. However what does that have to do with the current presidential campaign? Theres a pretty creepy video on the entertainment segment of this board containing Mr. Rogers that is creepy but doesn't have anything to do with McCain v. obama.

This video for obama is being portrayed as a grass roots effort, BS. Check out the folks behind it and you will see that they are big time Hollywood leftist. It's about as authentic as that little Chinese girl that lip synced at the Olympics.
    No it does not have anything to do with McCain or Obama. But it does have to do with the despicable act of using children and mentally molding them to propel the agenda of the group that has control over them. Which in any case is faulty and malicious guardianship.

I was just providing that it happens everywhere.

Am I EVER serious
    And for a second I thought you were genuinely complimenting me.

Sigh.. my heart is broken. :bigcry:

Champ CARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond repute CARTEK's Avatar

No it does not have anything to do with McCain or Obama. But it does have to do with the despicable act of using children and mentally molding them to propel the agenda of the group that has control over them. Which in any case is faulty and malicious guardianship.

I was just providing that it happens everywhere.
    Numbie, there's a big difference between praying for someone and worshipping a false idol.

Quote Originally Posted by CARTEK View Post
    Numbie, there's a big difference between praying for someone and worshipping a false idol.
    Right.. and the Jesus Camp kids are praising the cutout of GWB, speaking in tongues and touching him, which is pretty damn close to worshiping a false idol. It's not a black and white difference.

Night and day...night and day...one's praying, the other worshipping...night and day.

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

This is a yarfunkle red herring because...

1. Bush isn't running.
    2. Bush hasn't played himself up as a messianic figure.
    3. Palin is no longer a Pentocostal.
    4. Even if she was, that wouldn't be incriminating. Pentocostals are just like any other denominations in that they very from place to place. For example, the Pentocostal pastor from my home town was one of Bill Clinton's "spiritual advisors".
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

+ Reply to Thread