+ Reply to Thread

Thread: ESPN drama

Champ dhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond repute dhussdawg's Avatar

ESPN drama

ESPN never ceases to amaze me with their blatant manic sports reporting. A week ago, they could not get enough of the Cowboys, now they Boys are an inexperienced team with no leader doomed to failure. Seriously? I am not a Boys fan, but the team is still one of the best teams. We shouldnt crown them Champs nor call them chumps just yet. Can't they just let the season play out without these wild swing of opinion.

My favorite comment was before USC lost it looked like they could ahve beaten anybody by 45 points. I cannot remember who said it but wow, the love affair must stop at some point.

2003 BB&B Basketball Pick 'Em Champion inudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond repute inudesu's Avatar

Re: ESPN drama

This kind of thing drives me crazy, too. I can't tell if the public is really that stupid, or the sports producers just think we are. Maybe both.

The local sports talk guy here always has "over-reaction Monday" after the Cowboys play. If they win, it's Superbowl or bust. If they lose, it's the end of the world and they'll never win another game. The funny thing is, even with the ironic name and the host making fun of the over-reactions, people still seem to feel that way.

Of course, you could just read our board over the past week after a win, and see much of the same thing. Maybe people really are that stupid.

2003 BB&B Basketball Pick 'Em Champion inudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond repute inudesu's Avatar

On an only slightly different note, ESPN's ombudsman (ombudswoman?) is good as usual this month.

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/colum...nne&id=3580854

Champ Bigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond repute Bigdog13's Avatar

They were just as bad with the Patriots last year. After they were 8-0 they were wondering if the Patriots were the best team OF ALL TIME. They hadn't even won their division yet. Now look at them. No SB win, might not make the playoffs this year. Just let the season play out before we declare anyone Champs or Duds.

+ Reply to Thread