+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Boise Game

Champ Cool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Boise Game

Quote Originally Posted by boxerdog View Post
    The blame ultimately lies with the head coach. He's got to be embarrassed by how his team performed before a national audience. I'm curious to see how Dooley will respond to that debacle.

He can spend more time with defensive preparation as there is no need for that unit to do conditioning drills this week. They got their mileage in.

Champ DAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond repute DAWG DUDE's Avatar

Re: Boise Game

Quote Originally Posted by sharky View Post
    Isn't SELA the largest high school in Hammond? Are you really willing to count that game in the tally? Do we laugh at ULM and point to a statistic over SELA? If you can't run with the big dogs, then stay under the porch!

Taylor Benett couldn't make it on another WAC team--bar none. He was taken to school tonight by a redshirt freshman, and he is a fifth year senior. He is as unrealiable as a condom with two hot patches and three laundry marks on it. He sucks. The final chapter to this sad saga is he isn't going to get any better.

If head football coach is DD's day job and AD is his night job, he darn well better keep his night job.

The season began with so much promise following the win over MSU. It appears that MSU has gotten better (played the hell out of Auburn and stayed on the field with LSU). It appears that we have digressed considerably.
    Yeah! We played them and they are almost as good as we are. They scared the crap outta me. You stated something wrong and I corrected you. Now calm down - it's not like I think he's any good either. So don't go on describing how bad he is because I guarantee that no one dislikes him as much as I do.

+ Reply to Thread