+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Boise St. Predictions

Champ OmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud of OmahaDawg's Avatar

Boise St. Predictions

Boise St. 33
    LaTech 17

Hope I am wrong...

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Re: Boise St. Predictions

BSU 40
    Tech 17

Until Louisiana Tech gets serious and removes Frank Scelfo, I just don't think we can score enough points to match a high powered offense like BSU's. Since the beginning of this season, I've lost all confidence in Scelfo's ability to be creative offensively.

And yes, I HOPE I'm wrong.

Nothing would make me happier than to find out this week that Scelfo had been "playing possum" the last few weeks with our offense.

HD

BleedTechBlue CChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond repute CChandler's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    Nothing would make me happier than to find out this week that Scelfo had been "playing possum" the last few weeks with our offense.
    correction: the last YEAR and a few weeks.

Champ arkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond repute arkansasbob's Avatar

already posted it in another thread:

Tech: 32
    bozos: 31

Champ mildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond repute mildawg's Avatar

Dawgs - 77
    Papa Smurfs - 0

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

I'm more worried about our defense this game than our offense. I think we have a good chance despite recent history on the blue turf. I'm going to go with the upset.

Tech-48

Boise-41

Before anyone asks, there is no logical reason for my prediction that our offense will "wake up". Just a feeling.

Champ dawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the rough

Us - 41
    Them - 38

Final (in OT).

It would take a much better, more complete performance than what we've seen thus far this season. And opening up the playbook. But it's Wednesday Night Football (on the smurf turf), anything can happen, right?

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dawgcrazy View Post
    Us - 41
    Them - 38

Final (in OT).

It would take a much better, more complete performance than what we've seen thus far this season. And opening up the playbook. But it's Wednesday Night Football (on the smurf turf), anything can happen, right?
    Actually Boise winning is pretty much all that ever happens on the smurf turf.:icon_wink:

Tech 28
    BSU 27

Just cause I NEVER pick us to lose. Actually I'm afraid we won't even cover the spread.

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Dawgs ~ 34
    Ponies ~ 30

Ponies pass for whatever number they want but can't run on us.

We go ball control and play action passing with some good success and pull it out.

Solid special teams gives us a big advantage in field position.

Champ dawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg View Post
    Actually Boise winning is pretty much all that ever happens on the smurf turf.:icon_wink:
    True, but they've lost their last two on ESPN networks, and their last two when ranked. Hey, got to find something positive! Here comes conference loss #3, Boise (*cough* - since 2002...)

Varsity Bulldog freakazoiddog seems to have something between the earsfreakazoiddog seems to have something between the earsfreakazoiddog seems to have something between the earsfreakazoiddog seems to have something between the earsfreakazoiddog seems to have something between the earsfreakazoiddog seems to have something between the ears

Tech 20

Boise 17

Ostreicher is the hero

Champ Reddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of light

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    BSU 40
    Tech 17

Until Louisiana Tech gets serious and removes Frank Scelfo, I just don't think we can score enough points to match a high powered offense like BSU's. Since the beginning of this season, I've lost all confidence in Scelfo's ability to be creative offensively.

And yes, I HOPE I'm wrong.

HD
    I agree. I hope DD has plans to make changes if needed. Sometimes it looks like we are back to the old 'dink and dunk' by Conroy.

RD
    We're gonna miss you dawgpound!

Varsity Bulldog bulldog95 seems to have something between the earsbulldog95 seems to have something between the earsbulldog95 seems to have something between the earsbulldog95 seems to have something between the earsbulldog95 seems to have something between the earsbulldog95 seems to have something between the earsbulldog95 seems to have something between the ears bulldog95's Avatar

Boise 37
    Tech 24

And that assumes we don't fumble three times or throw interceptions in the end zone...in which case it's revised to 48-17.
    I'm way more worried about our defense, we don't cover that well and Boise's got the best QB we've seen yet.

Champ DogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond repute DogtorEvil's Avatar

I have a bad feeling about this one.
    The only football game on.
    Maybe the only sports on (not sure what time the Red Spx/Angels game is).
    On the smurfturf.
    Boise has been looking good.
    We've been so so.
    Boise wants to win big to get more votes in the polls.

I hope I'm wrong and that the Dawgs are ready.

Champ Champ967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond repute Champ967's Avatar

Don't forget that the refs won't be giving our Dawgs any favors.

You can bet that Benson has had a nice talk with each of them about how much an undefeated team would mean for the WAC.

I'll still be there though. Look for the guy in RED!

+ Reply to Thread