+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Elite!!!!!

Champ personofbluecolor is a splendid one to beholdpersonofbluecolor is a splendid one to beholdpersonofbluecolor is a splendid one to beholdpersonofbluecolor is a splendid one to beholdpersonofbluecolor is a splendid one to beholdpersonofbluecolor is a splendid one to beholdpersonofbluecolor is a splendid one to beholdpersonofbluecolor is a splendid one to beholdpersonofbluecolor is a splendid one to beholdpersonofbluecolor is a splendid one to beholdpersonofbluecolor is a splendid one to behold

Elite!!!!!

My ass!!!!

Bulldog madprof is just really nicemadprof is just really nicemadprof is just really nicemadprof is just really nicemadprof is just really nicemadprof is just really nicemadprof is just really nicemadprof is just really nicemadprof is just really nicemadprof is just really nicemadprof is just really nice

Re: Elite!!!!!

Yeah, we look pretty ELITE right now. Any more elite and we'll have to invent a new word....maybe specdaculous

Champ T_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond repute

He actually said, "more elite." When compared to ULM, we still are and will always be.

Varsity Bulldog bdawg has much to be proud ofbdawg has much to be proud ofbdawg has much to be proud ofbdawg has much to be proud ofbdawg has much to be proud ofbdawg has much to be proud ofbdawg has much to be proud ofbdawg has much to be proud ofbdawg has much to be proud ofbdawg has much to be proud ofbdawg has much to be proud of bdawg's Avatar

He actually sd a more elite conference. And that is still true too. I just wish we could win a road game in that More ELite Conference.

Champ touchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond repute touchdown123's Avatar

Did yall see how elite the Boise band looked in those uniforms.

And yes, I just went there...

Champ DONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond repute

How about their press box? that's about the biggest press box I've ever seen.

Champ personofbluecolor is a splendid one to beholdpersonofbluecolor is a splendid one to beholdpersonofbluecolor is a splendid one to beholdpersonofbluecolor is a splendid one to beholdpersonofbluecolor is a splendid one to beholdpersonofbluecolor is a splendid one to beholdpersonofbluecolor is a splendid one to beholdpersonofbluecolor is a splendid one to beholdpersonofbluecolor is a splendid one to beholdpersonofbluecolor is a splendid one to beholdpersonofbluecolor is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by T_Won View Post
    He actually said, "more elite." When compared to ULM, we still are and will always be.
    Regardless of what he said I really don't want to hear about how "elite" we are until we can back it up. We struggled to get past a so-so 1AA school and haven't even showed up for our two "signature" road games. You and everybody else on here can red dot me all you want to as well, but I don't think we could beat ULM this year. At least it might be a competative game.

Champ T_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by personofbluecolor View Post
    Regardless of what he said I really don't want to hear about how "elite" we are until we can back it up. We struggled to get past a so-so 1AA school and haven't even showed up for our two "signature" road games. You and everybody else on here can red dot me all you want to as well, but I don't think we could beat ULM this year. At least it might be a competative game.
    ULM is a pit. It doesn't matter if they beat us by 40 points this year. They have a budget that is half of ours (and ours is minute) and half the fans we have (and we don't have very many). We have nothing to gain by playing them and nothing to lose by playing them. The are insignificant to us. If we want to compare ourselves to them, then we are going nowhere.

+ Reply to Thread