+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: All-Inclusive Post-Game Meltdown Thread

Champ louisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the rough

Re: Why WAC referees suck

I saw two holding calls on one play against boise, 4 total. A block in the bock that someone else told me about. But I could have accepted the 38-17 lost, without the refs. I hate blaming refs, but damn...

Champ Bill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant future

Offense

Is that too much to ask???? I'm tired of having to watch youtube clips of Tim and Troy circa 1998 to get a chubby for Tech football.

Champ DogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond repute DogtorEvil's Avatar

Re: "Bennett off - Nuff said!!!"

Quote Originally Posted by cherokeedawg View Post
    Disagree. Watched him too long at both schools. Nice guy. Not the answer - can't get it done. May have had some part of Chan Gailey losing his job (not bad, but can't play 1A ball - just the facts - looks good, plays the part, good attitude, smart kid, means well - hard to ignore but can be a coach's death knell). Nothing personal. Make the call. Move on.
    where in north GA are you?

Big Dog b00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of light

Re: "Bennett off - Nuff said!!!"

Quote Originally Posted by victor View Post
    We do not have any better

Exactly. How many times tonight would our previous QB been sacked? or how many INT's?

The best QB for Tech was on the field tonight, he DID NOT lose the game for us.

BleedTechBlue CChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond repute CChandler's Avatar

All-Inclusive Post-Game Meltdown Thread

Whichever admin is moving stuff around, feel free to throw it all in here.

I have a hunch it'll be some good reading once everyone sobers up tomorrow

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

Re: All-Inclusive Post-Game Meltdown Thread

done.

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sportdawg View Post
    done.
    Are you the designated driver tonight?
    Jordan Mills on choosing Tech:
    “It’s a great experience seeing them play. It was a good atmosphere. The fans stood up the whole game and never sat down. They have a great fan base.”

Varsity Bulldog cherokeedawg is just really nicecherokeedawg is just really nicecherokeedawg is just really nicecherokeedawg is just really nicecherokeedawg is just really nicecherokeedawg is just really nicecherokeedawg is just really nicecherokeedawg is just really nicecherokeedawg is just really nicecherokeedawg is just really nicecherokeedawg is just really nice

Re: For the rational fans out there

Quote Originally Posted by Hot-Dawg View Post
    Let's realize that many (many) people had starting 1-4, and we are already 2-2, with both loses at the hands on top 20 teams. If we can win on the island we are 3-2 with Idaho and Army up next. Meaning we could be 5-2 with growing confidence coming into HC against Fresno, who we have played well in the past. Given that we don't play well on the road, SJ St. will be tough. However, we are still looking at a good shot of winning 7-8 games and with a lot luck maybe 9.

You must also realize that we will not be Top 25 and BCS bound in just a couple of years, especially with Dooley not getting the QB he wants. Turning a program around and changing the core culture will not happen overnight. And this culture change is Athletic department wide, not just football. So take a deep breath, go back to being the best fans in Louisiana, and enjoy watching one of the greatest turn arounds in Tech history.

Go Dawgs!!!
    Disagree - It's not WHAT you do - it's the way that you do it! (Ask some recruits - who the heck wants to play for a team with no offense because you won't give them a chance to catch the ball and make the F'nig play) (oh wait - I can't wait to play for Notre Dame and Cholly Weiss and their sucky offense!) - this ain't the NFL - they don't recruit - THIS IS COLLEGE FOOOTBALL - it's about mismatches and puting the football were their best players are watching you score and hating life while you do so - make the statement for the sake of recruiting - CATCH THE FOOTBALL AND RUN WITH IT - IT'S NOT AN STD!!!

More years ago than I care to admit, I went to a game in LR where the Prez (like him or not - and I don't - the Prez of the U.S. doing "Go Pig Sui" can still get some adrenile going) attended and we got robbed by the SEC refs - we had chuztpah then - WTF happened? (plz don't say Oakes...).

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    Are you the designated driver tonight?
    I'm not usually on this late, but I saw 14 threads saying the same thing.

Champ Dawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond repute Dawg06's Avatar

On the bright side, WE DIDN'T HAVE ANY TURNOVERS!!!!!...

until we put Jenkins in. He was 0-3 with an interception.

Bennett is our QB.

Champ louisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the rough

Yeah, we were winning the turnover battle, we needed about 2 more though.

Champ MattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the rough MattB's Avatar

The thing I'm not looking forward to tomorrow is the D-bag sports reporters we have here in the Shreve/Boss city area. (the tv guys) The ones who try to be cute and crap...."and the Techies got Dee-stroyed tonight in Boy-zee..."insert fake laugh by other reporters here" ...Yes, I know we got killed, but damn, wanna kick my dog while you're at it.

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Re: What kinda play calling was that?

Quote Originally Posted by MattB View Post
    Are you not watching the same game I am? Our guys cannot catch...end of story. We go three and out in 10 sec. and give boise the ball back with all 3 TO's and 1:20 to work with. They would score at least a FG. Lets regroup and try to get our shit together in the 2nd half and score right out of the gate.
    Does the B in MattB stand for Bicknell??

Are you his son??

That's the ULTIMATE "play not to lose to bad" and not "play to win" move. GOTTA at least ATTEMPT to get into FG range.

Even if that fails, what if we punt the ball and pin them at the 1 yard line, hold them for a 3 and punt, Livas returns it to the 12 and we put a TD on the board?? Kinda sounds familiar... doesn't it??

+ Reply to Thread